• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Spartus

1. Current units per squad

Hi, thanks for your swift reply, atm my AWs for fighting are roughly level 7s. I haven't used fire phoenix yet, still building up the artifacts. Nope haven't used any booster buildings yet I was saving them for when I'm a higher level, I don't have many. Atm in the tourney I fight to level...
  2. Current units per squad

Ty MinervaOz again for info, it just seems atm that the fighting side of the game is heavily one sided, ive got as far as constructs and still cant fight above level 10 in the tournament because the units against me are so vast, i dont seem to have advanced at all in my ability to fight and...
  3. Current units per squad

How do i increase the current units per squad, is it only through progressing down the technology tree?, i only ask because i have just built the pyramid of purification
  4. Technology tree arrow logic

Omg, after all this time i didnt realise it worked like that, i only use my tablet devices to play on and just tried it and it worked, it didnt occur to me to click on the next column of items. Thanks all for clearing that up, everyday is a learning day :)
  5. Technology tree arrow logic

Im probably the only person that cant understand the arrow logic in the tree, it just seems random, ive no idea which combination will activate next item, the tech tree in other games is obvious but not this one. For example in the constructs tree ive completed only the "squad size upgrade 49"...
  6. Answered Balanced City

Hi, im normally fighting tournaments 1-10 and negoitiating 11-20, spires fighting first level then mostly negoitiating all of High Halls. Im starting Amuni chapter now, at tge end of the spire and tournament run im nearly out of most goods and troops ok. My question is, to run a balanced city...
  7. Answered Building sizes and mana decay

Thanks all, I read a hint somewhere that said not to harvest mana until after the decay hence question - cheers
  8. Best fighting units

Thank you for replies all
  9. Answered Building sizes and mana decay

Hi all, a couple of questions for you:- Do AWs and evolving buildings change size? At what time UK does the mana decay happen? Im only using andriod btw. Thank you
  10. Dwarven Bulwark AW

Thanks a lot that's cleared that up cheers
  11. Best fighting units

Thanks very much taking the time to write so much detail.
  12. Best fighting units

Barracks, training grounds and mercenary camps produce light melee, light ranged, mages, heavy melee and heavy ranged units, if all the units were at the same level which individual ones should I use? I mean are fully maxed.mercenry units better than all the fully maxed training ground units
  13. Dwarven Bulwark AW

Just to clear up my confusion, people say that the dwarven Bulmark is better than fully maxed armouries, does that mean I should get rid of my armouries if I have DB?, I have 3 at level 23 atm.
  14. Answered The spire

Thanks for Info
  15. Answered The spire

Hi all, abit of help please, I'm on the orc phase atm, I have the needles, abyss and halls ancient wonders with 3 armouries. Any tips for ways to improve my spire performance, extra buildings etc?