• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Eldrasil's Ascending

Pauly7

Magus
I used my 100% coin refill to get the "Buy 16 kp" quest as my kp's are now over 200k each.
I feel your pain... I've just done "spend 20 knowledge points" followed by "buy 16 knowledge points" and my KP cost is up at 356k. It took a bit of creativity in terms of making sure the bank was full to start with and a whole round of neighbourly help was due. I still had to do the majority of it spending goods though.

Don't even get me started on then doing "gain 32 relics" followed by "solve 20 encounters". I just solved 6 really expensive provinces.

Everything is empty now and I'm begging on a street corner, haha.

DeletedUser1772

i dont like the 100% ones, cause u will lose coins/sups like that
Keep them. As soon as your storage is half empty, you will not lose any by applying the Instant. And I assure this will happen when you reach the later chapters which eat coins and supplies like the sun eats the ice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4816

Keep them. As soon as your storage is half empty, you will not lose any by applying the Instant. And I assure this will happen when you reach the later chapters which eat coins and supplies like the sun east the ice.

so if i have 1.2mil coins and my storage limit is 5.7mil .. and i use the 100% coin rain i will get 5.7mil? so my coins will be at 6.9mil?
i dont think u can go over ur storage limit .. wich is what i mean with ''losing coins/supplies'' and not being effective while 2x 50% would be better.

DeletedUser1772

so if i have 1.2mil coins...
... the 100% Instant will add the 100% of what you have = 1.2 mil coins, to come to a total of 2.4 mil.

Feel free to click on an Instant, it doesn't activate on the first click. Instead, a pop-up window shows you what would be added if you confirmed applying the Instant.

DeletedUser4816

... the 100% Instant will add the 100% of what you have = 1.2 mil coins, to come to a total of 2.4 mil.

Feel free to click on an Instant, it doesn't activate on the first click. Instead, a pop-up windows shows you what would be added it you confirm applying the Instant.

the 33% / 50% instants add the % amount of ur coin/supply capacity not what u have in stock... so the 100% adds the amount u have in stock? if thats so then its worse then the other instants ...

Pauly7

Magus
the 33% / 50% instants add the % amount of ur coin/supply capacity not what u have in stock... so the 100% adds the amount u have in stock? if thats so then its worse then the other instants ...
I agree with you. I think 100% coin rain fills your bank to the top. 50% will give you half of whatever your total capacity is.

DeletedUser1772

the 33% / 50% instants add the % amount of ur coin/supply capacity not what u have in stock
You are right, my bad.

So yes, there is loss indeed. However, there will be times when the loss will be minimal. My capacity of coins is 22 mio, and I was at some point down to a few K coins. Would have loved to have the 100% Instant back then.

Aisling1

Conjurer
I feel your pain... I've just done "spend 20 knowledge points" followed by "buy 16 knowledge points" and my KP cost is up at 356k. It took a bit of creativity in terms of making sure the bank was full to start with and a whole round of neighbourly help was due. I still had to do the majority of it spending goods though.

Don't even get me started on then doing "gain 32 relics" followed by "solve 20 encounters". I just solved 6 really expensive provinces.

Everything is empty now and I'm begging on a street corner, haha.
Pauly, if you ever get the end of one of these 28 day quests.. let me know. I've never heard of them being completed without using diamonds :)

Pauly7

Magus
Pauly, if you ever get the end of one of these 28 day quests.. let me know. I've never heard of them being completed without using diamonds :)
Really? I'm up to quest 85 now. It's not really a problem. I'll be done with 10 days to spare. I didn't even build extra level one factories until just today (I found myself with a bit of spare space so I put up 5 little marbles to do the 5 x 1 day tier 1 on quest 86... then they'll come down again).

It took a little forward planning, I'll grant you... i.e. direct forward planning like starting the 1 and 2 day productions early, and indirect forward planning, like thinking a couple of weeks ago that I'm not going to complete any provinces until I get to the relics and encounters quests.

Well, it's only my second 28 day quest and I didn't really get involved in the last one as I wasn't prepared to do the "pay a good amount of..." quests, so I can't really comment on previous ones.

DeletedUser4963

Really? I'm up to quest 85 now. It's not really a problem. I'll be done with 10 days to spare.

Have you got two of the three grand prizes? Im wondering if I should keep saving for next prize or use nuts for daily prizes

Pauly7

Magus
Have you got two of the three grand prizes? Im wondering if I should keep saving for next prize or use nuts for daily prizes
I haven't got any grand prizes yet because I'm just collecting nuts at the moment... 3,749 so far... I haven't yet come across a daily prize that I want, though I may get the day 15 (Hazeltown).

Taking daily prizes won't change your ability to get the grand prizes. You can only get the grand prizes by opening the nutshells when you go for each daily prize, thus giving you sprouts towards the main prizes.

So with what I have I'm already guaranteed of two of the grand prizes... not that I particularly want either, but I may end up putting that tree stump somewhere in my city. I haven't decided how I feel about it yet.

DeletedUser4963

I thought the hazelnut stump was the best so far because it gives you people, culture, and coins. Maybe the daily prizes seem better to me since I'm halfway through chapter 2.
I meant if I use 50 and 90 nuts repeatedly might be better for prizes but not good for gran prize.

Pauly7

Magus
I thought the hazelnut stump was the best so far because it gives you people, culture, and coins. Maybe the daily prizes seem better to me since I'm halfway through chapter 2.
It's very true that people at different stages may see them differently. If you are in the early stages I imagine that all three things may be very useful and thus this is a good prize. Once you get a little bit further coins always become fairly meaningless as everyone makes way more than they need to use. As for culture, that all depends how you are set up. I already have a ton of culture so I only really pick culture buildings that I like the look of. So that leaves me with population and when I see all the pop prizes giving less population per square than a house then I can't get too excited.
I meant if I use 50 and 90 nuts repeatedly might be better for prizes but not good for gran prize.
The 140 nut nutshell gives you the best chance of winning the daily prize and gives you the most sprouts towards the grand prize. The only point to the smaller two is if you only had, say, 50 nuts and you really wanted to have a go at that particular thing so it's your only option.

So if you use 150 nuts opening the small nut three times then you would get 3 x 7% chances of winning. If you open the large nutshell once, only using 140 nuts then you get a 1 x 25% chance of winning, which is better.

DeletedUser441

Keep them. As soon as your storage is half empty, you will not lose any by applying the Instant. And I assure this will happen when you reach the later chapters which eat coins and supplies like the sun eats the ice.
That's wrong ! 100% means your total coin capacity ; not how much you have at the time.

DeletedUser4397

I need some clarification please. With the Orc nest I won in this event (I am on chapter V) will it remain producing just supplies or will it start producing Orcs at a later stage. Thanks in advance.

Pauly7

Magus
I need some clarification please. With the Orc nest I won in this event (I am on chapter V) will it remain producing just supplies or will it start producing Orcs at a later stage. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately that's gonna be locked at what it's at when you first get it. The building won't ever improve.

DeletedUser

It will stay producing supplies, when you get an event building it stays at the level for the chapter you're on when you open it.