• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.181

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team

Killiak

Artisan
Hmm, seems like we get more junk in the chests? Let's all keep an eye on the percentages, just in case the % chance on diamonds gets dropped (again) unannounced.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Yes, this is very nice. A bit sad that the pet food for artefacts is limited to Bears and Phoenixes, and not all the other artefacts that are piling up and not nearly as valuable.

Yellow Amaryllis is especially interesting to me, as I use the Wholesaler a lot - I might even spend the occasional RR spell for that one!

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
It’s also very interesting to see how the chances for all the military buildings will be distributed - this is going to make tournaments a bit more strategic, I think, because it won’t be sustainable to just place two of each, like I do now.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Btw, in my hopes of finding more info about it on the beta forum, I can't even see anything regarding the new crafting recipes on the beta forum at all. Has this change skipped beta and are we on the Live servers secretly doing a beta test again?

Edit: I see it was never officially announced on beta but only reported by players in the "undocumented changes" thread...

Last edited:

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Btw, in my hopes of finding more info about it on the beta forum, I can't even see anything regarding the new crafting recipes on the beta forum at all. Has this change skipped beta and are we on the Live servers secretly doing a beta test again?
This is the the thread about undocumented changes on Beta.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Yes, this is very nice. A bit sad that the pet food for artefacts is limited to Bears and Phoenixes, and not all the other artefacts that are piling up and not nearly as valuable.

Yellow Amaryllis is especially interesting to me, as I use the Wholesaler a lot - I might even spend the occasional RR spell for that one!
Mixup, I was thinking of the Red Begonia.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Just to clear some things up.......the new buildings, the fields and the military boosters, will not be in the mystery object chest so no need to worry about a deduction of percent for diamonds......they all will however be made available to craft in the first slot only of the magic academy, yes the same slot our military boosters are presently being crafted in

m4rt1n

Adept
I look forward to them, some tourneys will work better with the other boosts, scrolls and magic dust for example.