• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.181

Killiak

Artisan
Just to clear some things up.......the new buildings, the fields and the military boosters, will not be in the mystery object chest so no need to worry about a deduction of percent for diamonds......they all will however be made available to craft in the first slot only of the magic academy, yes the same slot our military boosters are presently being crafted in

How sure are you? The announcement speaks of added recipes, but when it speaks of the fields it is under the header of rewards.

The announcement, to me anyway, is a bit ambiguous. @anonglitch could you clear this up for me?

owl76

Bard
These were added to beta recently. They appear as choices to craft.

Yellow Amaryllis Field
1692002693780.png

Killiak

Artisan
These were added to beta recently. They appear as choices to craft.

Yellow Amaryllis Field
View attachment 7691

Thanks for the info.

I am wondering if this is not even worse, since it dilutes the choices we get.... meaning we'll get less and less actually useful crafting options.
And RR as crafting costs? Inno must be joking, or were extremely high when they thought this one up.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Thanks for the info.

I am wondering if this is not even worse, since it dilutes the choices we get.... meaning we'll get less and less actually useful crafting options.
And RR as crafting costs? Inno must be joking, or were extremely high when they thought this one up.
Yes, I do not really like all the flower fields to mess up my chances of getting military boosters...
Also, I would never use RR as a crafting resource! I rather craft RR's from blueprints/diamonds! So that recipe to me is the worst :p

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Just got an in-game notice that RRs are now available at a discounted diamond price.
Go shopping!! :D
Uhuh... "discount"...
I make 30 RR in a crafting recipe that costs 3 blueprints or 900:diamond:, at a cost of 30:diamond: per RR. The "discount" offer allows me to pay 1900:diamond: for 64 RR, which comes down to 29.68:diamond: per RR, can hardly call that a discount. The other two offers (300:diamond: for 9 RR = 33.33/RR, or 500:diamond: for 16 RR = 31,25/RR) are even worse offers than the crafting recipe...

The crafting recipe also gives me an additional 25 Vision Vapor, which gives me another chance of getting some Diamonds back from the Mystery Objects...

And I really wonder what they base their original (non-discounted) diamond prices on, as the 'normal' prices according to them for the 3 offers would be 315:diamond: for 9 RR, 560:diamond: for 16 RR, and 2240:diamond: for 64 RR...? Seems a totally random amount and as always, I wonder if that is allowed under European law...

Last edited:

Se7en69

Alchemist
@anonglitch ??
  • We fixed an issue that allowed you to place Ancient Wonder even without having enough Royal Restoration.
Royal Restoration spells upgrade event buildings, have no connection to Ancient Wonders that I have ever been aware of in 7+ years of play ??
I also found that strange, must have been a typo...lol

Se7en69

Alchemist
FA waypoints costing diamonds...ooh yeah let the richest fellowships just buy the first spot..way to go INNO..you guys sure seems to be needing diamond sales urgently. This leaves a bad taste in the mouth for any gamer with the spirit of "may the best team win"...

kimkimkim

Summoner
I no longer am progressing in one of my cities, therefore my RR spells have skyrocketed, so I too must be high as I welcome this change:p

rowena656

Adventurer
With all the items that you can now Craft, i think we might need more than 5 crafting slots, maybe 7 or 8 would be better to give you more chance of an item you would like to come around.

Killiak

Artisan
I no longer am progressing in one of my cities, therefore my RR spells have skyrocketed, so I too must be high as I welcome this change:p

I suppose there is always a niche group of people that is willing / able to use them.
For me, however, every new chapter means needing loads of RR, simply because I have so many event 4x4 and 3x3 buildings. At no point have I ever had a surplus of RR spells.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
To clarify the Ancient Wonders and Royal Restorations. The bug we had meant that chapter 21 Ancient Wonders were unable to be built unless players had Royal Restorations in their game. Although these are not a requirement for them, this was blocking them from being placed. This has now been fixed in this update.
Thanks for the explanation! Sounds like a weird bug, kudos to the one who discovered the unusual link between the RR's and AW's :D

Killiak

Artisan
All these buildings are going to go into slot 1, increasing the variety of buildings you can craft there. Basically, we will see (a lot) less booster buildings. On the other hand, with the expanded set of options for booster buildings, we will be able to more specifically focus on the prevalent units for the type of tournament.

All in all though, it looks to me as though our odds for boosters are being heavily reduced, which will hurt over time. So, I have to wonder, why aren't more people up in arms right now?

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
All in all though, it looks to me as though our odds for boosters are being heavily reduced, which will hurt over time. So, I have to wonder, why aren't more people up in arms right now?
I've started to give up hope that being up in arms has any effect to be honest... Inno does what Inno wants (mostly money driven)...

Taku21

Dreamer
4 RR for a flower tile.
4 RR for one flower tile?
You are joking I assume.
Do you have an experienced customer voice in your developer discussions? If so, who are they so we can contribute meaninhfully to the discussions?

Taku21

Dreamer
Can someone explain the rationale for crafting costs?
3 pet food requires 2500 fragments and 1 phoenix artifact.
The artifact costs 10k fragments and 3 blue prints.
So, 1 pet food is worth 1 blueprint and 4k fragments?
Who thought that was a good idea?

m4rt1n

Adept
To clarify the Ancient Wonders and Royal Restorations. The bug we had meant that chapter 21 Ancient Wonders were unable to be built unless players had Royal Restorations in their game. Although these are not a requirement for them, this was blocking them from being placed. This has now been fixed in this update.

Thank you for the clarification @Silmaril the wording of the fix was a little confusing for many.