• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

clau63

Alchemist
well i just looked back at the forum one was here where you are crying abourt orcs and the other one was in the aqua splendor post where you were crying about quest and i started in the wrong post sorry bout that.....

ps, i just looked up your city and you state that it "was a long time ago and solved by yourself" well.... tbh with you i still think your city isnt fully optimized yet.....

clau63

Alchemist
you are right is not optimized yet it is a lot to work but I am a little tired, too many hours spent on this game, there is many to do.....:)

clau63

Alchemist
Consider adding Flying Academy and Victory Springs with the Needles, since they all increase Training Speed in the various buildings. Unless I'm missing something, everything else increases Training Size, which basically changes how often you have to visit in a week, but would ultimately not change your weekly production. But, I haven't been optimizing my city for military that much, so I might not know of what I speak...
Rectification, not weekly production, because I have to collect armories at every 12 hours not talking about 3 hours basically production at every good and 9 hour production during the night....:)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Rectification, not weekly production, because I have to collect armories at every 12 hours not talking about 3 hours basically production at every good and 9 hour production during the night....:)
Armories don't make troops, they make orcs. What Killiak and Sir Derf are talking about is training time for troops in the training facilities.

clau63

Alchemist
Armories don't make troops, they make orcs. What Killiak and Sir Derf are talking about is training time for troops in the training facilities.
of course they don't but for me they are in the same room, I have also Mercenary camp and Training grounds so what are we talking about......:)

OldHag

Necromancer
I have 5 armories, any question...?? I thought so, thank you...:)
not at all. I've got 14 armouries, but for the longest time I only had 2. But like @m4rt1n said 'the later the chapter the more you need'.
Don't worry, be happy :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
of course they don't but for me they are in the same room, I have also Mercenary camp and Training grounds so what are we talking about......:)
Well you tried to rectify someone while you were talking about a totally different aspect of the game :p

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Consider adding Flying Academy and Victory Springs with the Needles, since they all increase Training Speed in the various buildings. Unless I'm missing something, everything else increases Training Size, which basically changes how often you have to visit in a week, but would ultimately not change your weekly production. But, I haven't been optimizing my city for military that much, so I might not know of what I speak...
The main reason to increase your training size, and push out your training time beyond 20 hours, is to use 20 hour timers for troop production - which increases the number of troops you have. The main limit to troop numbers is how many timers you can collect during the week. (Of course you're still at the mercy of RNG in the MA to get the bigger timers.)

m4rt1n

Adept
The main reason to increase your training size, and push out your training time beyond 20 hours, is to use 20 hour timers for troop production - which increases the number of troops you have. The main limit to troop numbers is how many timers you can collect during the week. (Of course you're still at the mercy of RNG in the MA to get the bigger timers.)

I only ever use time boosters on troop production when I have my brown bears (2) fed and have a good stock of supplies instants also so every couple of months.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
I only ever use time boosters on troop production when I have my brown bears (2) fed and have a good stock of supplies instants also so every couple of months.
I only have 1 brown bear and I feed it weekly. I mainly time boost merc camp troops, though I'll use a few in the training grounds - mainly for orc strategists, which don't need supplies. I would usually use 250-300% supply refills, which I find quite easy to keep up with. In various denominations, they seem to be in greater supply than the bigger timers. (And alternate weeks, I'll sell off the expired booster buildings for supplies, to supplement the refills.)

Status
Not open for further replies.