• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killiak

Artisan
First I didn't say my city is perfect you don't read everything I say or you don't pay too much attention for others, only for yourself because I mentioned my city is not perfect but I like how it is, there is room for changing but the real message when I post this threat was exactly about the Game , the APP and not about me, only some difficulties for everybody, so excuse me you don't understand the meaning of my post

The words you were looking for are:

"Thank you for your effort and time in trying to help me."

Sir Derf

Adept
First I didn't say my city is perfect you don't read everything I say or you don't pay too much attention for others, only for yourself because I mentioned my city is not perfect but I like how it is, there is room for changing but the real message when I post this threat was exactly about the Game , the APP and not about me, only some difficulties for everybody, so excuse me you don't understand the meaning of my post

Ok, so, what do you think the point of your posts are?

You're playing the game for fun, you have goals you want to achieve, you have a city that you like, but you are having difficulties.

You go to the forum for the game and post in multiple threads starting with "just a question" and "just a question for everybody", but reject and complain about suggestions from fellow players who, silly us, try to answer your question.

So, what response/reaction are you expecting to your posts?

mountaindew

Seeker
So, what response/reaction are you expecting to your posts?
Probably something along the lines of " yea your city is perfect its completly the games fault and all the events are redicilous hard to finish because your city is completly optimised and efficient"

Its dumb.. i looked at his city and i thought mine was bad....( ofc on a different world then here) but his is... yea fine..

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Previous Post deleted - so also removing it from here...

It seems what you are looking for is another game to play instead of Elvenar...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Derf

Adept
You are surprised that you get to the next level, building upgrades are available/required, and the buildings grew and/or changed size?
You are surprised that you need to rearrange your city?
This is a core component of the game. It's been happening with every Chapter.

To which, I again ask... what response/reaction are you expecting to your posts?

What do you think INNO is going to do?

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Post removed as original deleted from the Forum

Not sure how you can see my reaction as a threat. Take a chill pill dude... And "please watch your language".
You seem to only want to complain about the game for things/features that have easy solutions. So I merely suggested that another game might give you more satisfaction and less frustration. No reason to become aggressive.

mountaindew

Seeker
can you just stop complaining and looking for attention? as long as everyone gives you that you're happy.... I hope everyone just quits giving you attention so we can all just play the game and enjoy it..

and for the record IF you dont enjoy it because "the game keeps suprising you that you need to change your layout every 4 months" than quit the game, and find something else where you can complain about difficulty.... it all started because of the event where YOU couldn't finish something( cant be bothered to look it up what the problem really is).

so just take the advise everyone gave you here and rearrange your city or leave as it is and don't complain about some quests because YOU are to LAZY to change your city....

clau63

Alchemist
can you just stop complaining and looking for attention? as long as everyone gives you that you're happy.... I hope everyone just quits giving you attention so we can all just play the game and enjoy it..

and for the record IF you dont enjoy it because "the game keeps suprising you that you need to change your layout every 4 months" than quit the game, and find something else where you can complain about difficulty.... it all started because of the event where YOU couldn't finish something( cant be bothered to look it up what the problem really is).

so just take the advise everyone gave you here and rearrange your city or leave as it is and don't complain about some quests because YOU are to LAZY to change your city....
Pay attention, I didn't say that, where did you take that ; " YOU are to LAZY to change your city..." I said I do whatever to keep what I gathered because per ex. " Fire Phoenix " you don't expect to take it out, come on......say another.......:)

mountaindew

Seeker
Pay attention, I didn't say that, where did you take that ; " YOU are to LAZY to change your city..." I said I do whatever to keep what I gathered because per ex. " Fire Phoenix " you don't expect to take it out, come on......say another.......:)
like i said i cant be bothered to look it all back but people have told you your problem in the city YOUR effiency rearrange it take just 1!! day a 2-max 3 hour job on elvenarchitect to find a good layout change that "perfect layout" to your city and you'll see a difference you'll produce more orcs cause you have more space for orc producing buildings and if you start now you'll probably have 2 weeks before the theater zodiac event starts and you will be thankfull everybody here helped you out! coming to the foum just to complain aint gonna help your city and i guess you're just lazy and doesnt want to improve your city....

clau63

Alchemist
like i said i cant be bothered to look it all back but people have told you your problem in the city YOUR effiency rearrange it take just 1!! day a 2-max 3 hour job on elvenarchitect to find a good layout change that "perfect layout" to your city and you'll see a difference you'll produce more orcs cause you have more space for orc producing buildings and if you start now you'll probably have 2 weeks before the theater zodiac event starts and you will be thankfull everybody here helped you out! coming to the foum just to complain aint gonna help your city and i guess you're just lazy and doesnt want to improve your city....
That was a long time ago and was solve by me, no credit from any posted to my thread, are you looking to take for someone, or you looking to make conversation...??

clau63

Alchemist
Wow, well you certainly got yourself some reactions there @clau63 - I can't decide if you're a wind up or just like a row....lol
Either way, don't forget them orcs or there'll be trouble....lol ;)
I have 5 armories, any question...?? I thought so, thank you...:)

mountaindew

Seeker
That was a long time ago and was solve by me, no credit from any posted to my thread, are you looking to take for someone, or you looking to make conversation...??
well i just looked back at the forum one was here where you are crying abourt orcs and the other one was in the aqua splendor post where you were crying about quest and i started in the wrong post sorry bout that.....

ps, i just looked up your city and you state that it "was a long time ago and solved by yourself" well.... tbh with you i still think your city isnt fully optimized yet.....

Killiak

Artisan
Why so many armouries?

I have 9, it's fantastic for increasing your training size in conjunction with Bulwark and Shrooms. Add a high level Needles + Simia and you got a 25 hour training queue with a massive bonus, meaning you always make large numbers of troops.
This supports going far in tournaments (if you got that clicking / tapping patience), which in turn gets you lots of KP, Relics and Spells.

It's honestly very efficient.

Edit: as an example, that's 6.4 squads worth every 4,5 hours, and I am actually considering adding a 10th armoury:
1691612410547.png

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
Consider adding Flying Academy and Victory Springs with the Needles, since they all increase Training Speed in the various buildings. Unless I'm missing something, everything else increases Training Size, which basically changes how often you have to visit in a week, but would ultimately not change your weekly production. But, I haven't been optimizing my city for military that much, so I might not know of what I speak...

Status
Not open for further replies.