• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Deleted User - 1759805

With that, we hope to make the Wholesaler a more relevant and viable alternative for those of you who struggle to gather the required amounts of Sentient Goods from just trading with other players.
LOL, if people who are struggling with any particular good would offer anywhere close to the prices that wholesaler demands, they will have their trades taken in no time. Well, unless they have ridiculously high BTG levels.

Jackluyt

Shaman
UPDATE: MORE FROM THE COMMUNITY MANAGER IN BETA:

The constraints are only about moving people away from the center. A bit more clarification:
* You will be moved INWARDS if you are ACTIVE, AND there is an available space closer to the center. This is NOT done when you have the setting for this disabled.
* We remove inactive people from the map by marking the space they occupy as "free". However, they are still shown on the map until someone else takes the spot. In that moment, the account is removed from the world map (not visible)
* Someone who is marked as inactive and comes back, will be placed back on the same spot they were in before, UNLESS it is already taken by someone else in the meantime. In that case, they are moved to the next best place (the usual: the spot with the same pattern of neighboring provinces, closest to the center). In this case, and in this case alone, the setting for moving the city is ignored. Simply because if it weren't, we would have two cities in the same spot and that's of course not possible.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Agreed.Is it still on beta?

Yep, I am only level IV in beta, but there is a difference:

t1.JPG
t2.JPG

Much more decent!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Today's upgrade in Beta:

All rewards for donating in Ancient Wonders can now be seen as soon as the first Knowledge Point has been donated.

85045873_10216039038749400_7160877712809132032_n.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a free-to-join Facebook group for lovers of Elvenar with 6000+ members, .
Feel free to join us for all the latest news and discussion!

:)

DeletedUser9340

Update from Marindor,the community manager in Beta:

Improvements:

• After first feedback, we removed the requirement of 1 donated Knowledge Point before showing the Ancient Wonder rewards
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed wrong production outcomes for 9-hour Manufactory productions.
  • Bigger numbers in Wholesaler show correctly.
  • Ancient Wonders can be finished correctly.

Errandil

Conjurer
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/gathering-of-the-phoenix-cults.14625/

The new phoenix event. Three old artifacts as a quest rewards are great, many in my FS want them. The new phoenix... unless they will rebalance it, the Valentine Float is much better for later chapters. At least it has some use for the new players. Unit instants - great in theory, but if they really are replacing some time instants with them it's actually a huge downgrade. We only have to pray that they won't get to the spire rewards later instead of 5h instants.
Also limited questline again. Not that I wanted the building, but I was planning to farm the side prizes. Oh well.

Hekata

Artisan
Yes! Finally old artifacts! I was hoping for just 1 and we can get 3. With the 3 I have that's a fire Phoenix at level 7 and worth placing. Time do a little happy dance :D

Edit: I can't see the stats for the new phoenix yet so I'll reserve my opinion on it for later, although troop instants sounds good if they are an addition and not a replacement of time boosters.

Last edited:

Timneh

Artisan
Early indications on the Beta forum are that the building gives pretty poor rewards even when fully evolved.

DeletedUser3571

For my woodelves city in beta a level 10 coldfire (4x4) gets me 1190 pop, 1581 cult, 316k coins (6600 per hour), 22240 supplies, 6080 mana and 2kp. from the coins per hour it appears to be 48 hour production, it also has a feeding effect of kp per completed scout with a lv1 giving 5 and a lv10 giving 14 (i dont know how long the feeding effect lasts)
The mana would be goods before mana chapters and sentient goods in later chapters.

Hekata

Artisan
Early indications on the Beta forum are that the building gives pretty poor rewards even when fully evolved.

I think all evolving building have rather poor stats. Even the birds and bears. The only difference is that some have a feeding effect which is a big bonus and makes them worth having.

In my excitement about the old artifacts I didn't read carefully enough the announcement and what Errandil said and I misunderstood that the new Phoenix produces troop instants which would be nice enough. Now I see it produces kps and more kps per scouting when fed. That makes it maybe useful for smaller cities as they can scout often and fast but for end game palyers with 60+ hours not so much. Not enough to waste pet food on it anyway. The only interesting feature of this bird would be if it does indeed produce sentient goods. Ofc it depends on the amount produced.

Is there any pet food in the chests?

Errandil

Conjurer
I think all evolving building have rather poor stats. Even the birds and bears. The only difference is that some have a feeding effect which is a big bonus and makes them worth having.
Mermaids have a really good production compared to the t1 manufactories, even if we don't count half of them as two AWKP monuments. Gingerbread house is a bit worse than mermaids, but still have it's place, especially if we consider it to be 2x4 because of KP. Brown bears passively produce troops more efficiently than Valorian Valors of Grounds of Orc Strategists. Even additional MM production from panda and PP from fire phoenix have can partially justify these buildings before the endgame (and the phoenix before the introduction of the spire).
With the new phoenix I can't say anything good if your scouting time is above 24 hours. Using pet food on the brown bear will get you more KP from the tournament. The only use for it I can come up with is if we will get another endless event and if you will be using time instants to finish several scouts a day for the quests. But then again we can't teleport evolving buildings, so you'll get stuck with this beautiful but utterly useless bird in your city.

The only interesting feature of this bird would be if it does indeed produce sentient goods. Ofc it depends on the amount produced.
4500 T4. In two days.

Is there any pet food in the chests?
None that I know of. Only new unit instants instead of some time instants.

Hekata

Artisan
@Errandil You are right, maybe the evolving building are generally better than I thought. I guess ultimately their usefulness depends on many factors: the chapter you're in, do you get enough RR spells to evolve them, what other buildings you have, etc.

4500 T4... So more or less as much as the moonstone gate in amuni.

Thanks for the reply about pet food. I really don't see the point of giving us more pets if the amount of pet food doesn't increase. Like everybody here I didn't like the winter event and its random presents, but maybe the only positive aspect of it it was that we could get some extra pet food from it.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

The new event started in Beta today March 5th and will run until March 29th

87644052_10216086222008952_7143377761187397632_n.jpg

Here is the official announcement from Beta Forum:

Here is our Event Note with the core information:
You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship:
https://tinyurl.com/t3w7p9l

The Rotating Chests
These have changed, compared to previous events, to accommodate the new Unit Instants.
Each of these will give you 5 squads of Barracks troops of each particular type.

The number of Sky Essence per chest has changed subtly too.

When anyone does the math / makes a graphic of which chests are best for which items, please contact me!

88158760_10216088987758094_5482467178580017152_o.jpg

Here is a look at the Evolving Building

88180729_10216097644934518_7496524321750253568_n.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a free-to-join Facebook group for lovers of Elvenar with 6000+ members, .
Feel free to join us for all the latest news and discussion!

:)

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
No time boosters, very disappointing. While having troop instants is interesting, time boosters are much more useful. Also some people don't fight and have no use for these instants.
I have also red on Beta that the second grand prize is a 20 awkp? Seems like another nerf compared to the expiring buildings.
However I am so thrilled to get 3 old artifacts that even this nerf to chests/prizes can't spoil my current good mood.
And I still hope for a few decent dailies since the Phoenix event usually has some good ones.