• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered New Year Countdown Event

DeletedUser

By posting questions about a phase of the game like you did you are actively discriminating against those of us who have not played that phase.
Yeah, and against those of us who HAVE upgraded a Builder a half dozen times, and don't have a clue how many resources we used to do so.

Deleted User - 13667

Perhaps the ppl drawing up these questions need to take into account that not all players are well advanced in the game

Not sure how they prep their questions but at the moment it can be found in the forums and wiki. But I do find having to answer several questions per day seem more of a hassle.

Really be more fun to have this sort of event in-game rather than at an external forum

DeletedUser

It would be good if you could post the answers to each question after the 24 hrs to answer has expired. That way we can tick off how many we have right as we go. Makes no difference if you cant alter your reply after the 24hrs

Also what has happened to the previous questions. I am only seeing the Day 5 one now. Are you deleting previous ones as we go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser815

Dear ecurb,

We are not deleting previous questions, merely making them invisible after the 24 hours have expired.
It would be good if you could post the answers to each question after the 24 hrs to answer has expired. That way we can tick off how many we have right as we go. Makes no difference if you cant alter your reply after the 24hrs

Regarding an update, or knowing if you answered correctly, all will be revealed at the end of the event, so early in the New Year ;)

DeletedUser

Lol. Love your answers. Has become my morning laugh over a cuppa.

Are you deleting your previous questions...Oh no...you just cant see them...nah nah na nah nah
Would be nice to see the answers to previous questions as we go....you can AT THE END OF THE EVENT...suck them apples

Like I said you lot should be politicians. Anyway gives me laugh so not all wasted effort

DeletedUser

I do have to say having played on other Innogame over the last 5 years that this is not the best organised event I have seen . Almost like someone suddenly thought OH MY we have not done a Christmas event . o_O

Plus I have now been denied the chance to answer 3 questions or tasks all because I did not recive an e-mail for 3 days . Yet another display of great organisation :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10

Lol. Love your answers. Has become my morning laugh over a cuppa.

Are you deleting your previous questions...Oh no...you just cant see them...nah nah na nah nah
Would be nice to see the answers to previous questions as we go....you can AT THE END OF THE EVENT...suck them apples

Like I said you lot should be politicians. Anyway gives me laugh so not all wasted effort

You have made it more than clear that you do not like the way we are managing this contest, so finding new ways to make the same point really isn't necessary. We already know you are unhappy with the way we are administering the contest, and the replies you have received so far from other members of our support team.
With that said, as has already been stated, this is the way the contest is being handled. The answers will not be revealed daily but at the end of the contest when all of the participants answers have been double checked and the winners tallied.
This is a voluntary contest that we provide to our players to provide something fun to participate in, and to show our appreciation to our Community in general. It takes the staff considerable effort and time to put these contests on and handle all the entries. For the sake of this contest we are not going to change how we are handling it as it is still an active and ongoing contest.
We will happily take your feedback into consideration for future contests, but this contest will continue to be administered exactly as it has been so far.
We thank everyone for their participation in this contest, and for being valuable members of our Elvenar Community.

DeletedUser

No probs. I had already figured that out and did not really expect you to. Hardly think I am making the same point over and over though. My original issue was feedback to you guys and had you have just said ok thanks we will pass it on I would have accepted that. However the reply I got was really became the issue because it didnt appear you had actually understood the point. The subsequent replies from mods on two completely different questions regarding the comp did not help nor did the content of PM's from one particular moderator.

Anyway I have said all there is to say on it and hopefully you will take it onboard for future competitions. I actually have some more constructive feedback for you but will wait to the end of the comp for that.

DeletedUser587

Yesterdays question was little brain teasing but I think I made it :)
The point is I like the questions, some are easy, you can just google it or find them on forum, but I hope to see more like yesterdays question. This is starting to get more fun every day :)
Good work moderators, archmages, wizards....whoever you are :p

DeletedUser814

Hello brooksyspecial,

Thank you for your question. You can find out how to take a screenshot below. :)

How do I take a screenshot?

Press
print_screen.png
= This captures the entire screen and copies it to the (invisible) clipboard.

Where can I find that key?

3keys.png
Look for this group of keys at the upper right of your keyboard. Please note: Print Screen (PrtScn) may be shown differently on your keyboard.

How do I take a screenshot of a single window?

Hold down
alt_right.png
and press
print_screen.png
= This only captures the currently active window and copies it to the clipboard.

It's in the clipboard now. How can I paste it into a document or elsewhere?

Hold down
control.png
and press
v.png
= This pastes the screenshot (that is in the clipboard) into a document or image you are currently editing.

Where should I paste it? I just need a (graphics) file.
  1. Search for "Paint"
  2. Start “Paint”
  3. Paste
  4. Save
start_paint_win7.1449974584579.png

Deleted User - 13667

You might need to open up MSPaint to paste the screenshot. Save it in JPEG format. Other formats cant seem to be loaded up here. At least I tried a few other versions.

It would be good to reveal all the answers after the contest so everyone can compare the answers themselves. But if there is any discrepancies, are we able to bring it up and still get the reward?

DeletedUser814

Hello s5carrot,

As far as I know, after the New Year Countdown Event has finished and we have announced all the participants who have answered a minimum of
11 out of the 31 daily questions/tasks correctly then the answers will be available to you all. This will then allow you to look at your own entries and to contact us if there are any discrepancies. If one or more discrepancies were to occur, we would then correct your score and match the relevant prize to your new score. :)

DeletedUser

The question for Day 13 isn't clear. Not to me, at least :) Do you mean the first 7 province expansions? If not, I have no idea how to answer the question since the amount of provinces needed for each province expansion is not a constant.

DeletedUser815

Thank you Lord Zena :)

Yes, It is the FIRST 7 expansions. I will edit the question to make it clearer.

DeletedUser1135

Even if you hint "the First 7 expansions" your question still doesn't make sense. With every expansion the amount varies ( grows ) so how am I going to guess this to get 7 province expansions?

DeletedUser1135

Gini, why are you replying when the question is not addressed to you ??
Please don't and your reply is meaningless :(

DeletedUser462

@cfpedro, I find your lack of respect to your fellow community member disturbing.

The competition so far is not about guessing or having a perfect memory of your actions in the past. It's about a little awareness of where you need to look in order to find a certain information about Elvenar. @Gini, for that matter, has made a perfect point.

DeletedUser1135

I don't believe this ( your comment - Rexxagor ) :(
I need Avatrix to clarify the question which wasn't clear in the first place and got worst with the hint but now I have players making nasty comments when all I'm asking is help so I can answer the question :(
Please stop killing my question and let Avatrix reply.
Thank you