• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered New Year Countdown Event

DeletedUser

I need Avatrix to clarify the question which wasn't clear in the first place and got worst with the hint but now I have players making nasty comments when all I'm asking is help so I can answer the question :(
As I'm not a mod, I shouldn't really be intervening here, but I'd still like to make a point. This is a forum where the community can communicate with one another. If you would like to address a question or query towards one specific individual, then I recommend using the private message system within the forums.

It is better to post your question(s) publicly on the forums however, as other players may have the same question(s) and thus posting your question(s) publicly will also give public answers. Yes, I'll say that again - "give public answers". That means from anyone in the community.

We're all here to help, whether we are part of the official Elvenar staff or not. :)

DeletedUser815

Dear cfpedro,

The only way I can clarify the question any further is this... "How many provinces will you need to have completed to get the first 7 province expansions?".

As some of our fellow forum users has pointed out allready... the answer is in the wiki.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions, but please don't ask me for the answer to today's question... I wont be allowed to answer :)

DeletedUser1135

Thank U for replying. I must have miss it the first time I went looking for an answer, I'll have another look again in the wiki :)

DeletedUser

I think there might be a typo in the question/task for Day 23? In the first set of words to be unscrambled.

DeletedUser814

Hello Lord Zena,

You are correct that I did make a typing error, thank you for letting me know about it and apologies for the inconvenience. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Madena and no worries, I just had to point it out to satisfy my OCD :p