• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered New Year Countdown Event

DeletedUser3

Hey are we getting any feedback? I've answered every question so far and don't see any evidence that they are correct or even registered? Please let me know that I'm participating correctly!? I have clicked the links to make my post as instructed - hope it's fine!

We are indeed seeing your answers. If any of you have concerns whether you have set up your thread correctly, please visit the New Year Countdown Event - post your thread here forum (you can click the words in bold there for a link). If you see the tasks and questions thread, and your own thread, then you have set it up correctly. If you do not see your own thread, please message either myself or Madena on the forum and we will assist you.

Regarding an update, or knowing if you answered correctly, all will be revealed at the end of the event, so early in the New Year ;)

DeletedUser

I've found my thread again to post the answer because I "watched" it. But although i also "watched" the question thread - I can't find it yet again. is the extreme messiness of this part of the challenge? f so then that is fine, I'll bear with it. I use a lot of forums and this process is the trickiest to follow I've ever seen so I hope it IS part of why its a challenge

DeletedUser

I think Q4 is a bit flawed as it obviously deals with a part of the game that many of us have not yet researched and really know nothing about. Perhaps the ppl drawing up these questions need to take into account that not all players are well advanced in the game

DeletedUser814

I've found my thread again to post the answer because I "watched" it. But although I also "watched" the question thread - I can't find it yet again. Is the extreme messiness of this part of the challenge?

Hello Reddimini,

I'm sorry to hear that you're finding it difficult to find the tasks and questions thread for the New Year Countdown Event. You can find the link to the tasks and questions thread here (click). :)

I think Q4 is a bit flawed as it obviously deals with a part of the game that many of us have not yet researched and really know nothing about. Perhaps the ppl drawing up these questions need to take into account that not all players are well advanced in the game

Hello Ecurb,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on the New Year Countdown Event! As we have players at all levels of progress in the game, the intent is to try and offer a variety of challenges of varying degrees of difficulty to match the range of players knowledge participating in the contest. :)

DeletedUser

Hello Reddimini,

I'm sorry to hear that you're finding it difficult to find the tasks and questions thread for the New Year Countdown Event. You can find the link to the tasks and questions thread here (click). :)

Hello Ecurb,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on the New Year Countdown Event! As we have players at all levels of progress in the game, the intent is to try and offer a variety of challenges of varying degrees of difficulty to match the range of players knowledge participating in the contest. :)

Madena, the link doesn't work :/ i tried to click .. unff :confused::confused::confused:

DeletedUser

OMG!! I did it :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D YEAAHHH!!
Its a little difficult i have to say, we've to make a lot of research, especially new players like me :oops:
Thanks Guys :p

DeletedUser

Madena, the link doesn't work :/ i tried to click .. unff :confused::confused::confused:
I've read it every day to find my way back in. it's by far the most cumbersome way I've ever seen to enter a competition! oh by the way I cannot answer today's question as I have no option to upgrade my builders hut and without that I have no idea how to find out the answer tot he question :)

DeletedUser

I have a question, does the inno usb stick come with anything? or just a usb stick with the inno logo?:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser814

Hello chuckie,

As far as we're aware, it's a USB stick with the InnoGames logo but we'll be able to confirm this for certain on Monday. :)

DeletedUser

Missed the first 3 days due to not being able to register on the forum .:mad: . Then answered day4 correctly but have not received anything for it :mad: . Is this just another Innogames ripoff ?

Deleted User - 13667

You are supposed to get a little token reward if you get 11 out of 31 questions at the end of the event.

No rewards for just answering 1.

DeletedUser814

Missed the first 3 days due to not being able to register on the forum. Then answered day4 correctly but have not received anything for it. Is this just another Innogames ripoff ?

Hello BiffBayford,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to register on the forum. If you should have such an issue with the forum in the future then please don't hesitate to contact support (click).

The reason why you haven't received anything for answering day four of the New Year Countdown Event is because you need to correctly answer 11 out of a possible 31 daily tasks or questions. All who have participated will find out how many of the daily tasks or questions they have answered correctly at the beginning of next year. :)

DeletedUser

My God you must be a politician. What type of answer is that. You run a competition which has as a part of its structure a prize set up based on the more answers a player gets right the bigger the possible prize. Then you go and post questions about a phase of the game that a good proportion of your player base have not yet reached.

And when someone points this out you give this lame answer. By posting questions about a phase of the game like you did you are actively discriminating against those of us who have not played that phase. Surely you can understand that. Doing it the way you have you are giving players who are well advanced in the game an unfair disadvantage over other players who are not.

As I said some of your questions are seriously flawed. If you wanted to be fair about it you would need to set question that all players not matter what their level have an equal chance of knowing. I gave you the feed back hoping your would see the problem not to give me a totally flippant answer like this

DeletedUser815

Dear ecurb,

Thank you for your comments, We welcome all feedback and comments from all our fellow Elvenar players. We would like everyone to learn more about our wonderful game so that they can enjoy it EVEN more, and the questions and tasks of the event are aimed to achieve that worthy goal among others. A very helpful resource for any player wanting to learn more about Elvenar is our wiki(click), where you will find the answer to many questions you might have about this game we love.

DeletedUser

Lol. I give up. I used the Wiki . I use it all the time. Your still not getting the point though. Hopefully some of what I have raised will be listened to.