• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Pauly7

Magus
There had been previous mention that those recipes will stop the day after the event ends... but then I've seen much debate about this over on the Beta forum where people were still reporting getting the recipes much later and they couldn't get clarity on how it was supposed to be.

QFol2

Conjurer
I seriously hope not that quickly @Pauly7. I deliberately didn't hang about with the quests so I could get as high a level fire phoenix as possible, so I've been sitting on the artefacts for a fair while and checking the menu several times a day. The recipe has only come up once in about 3 weeks. It has come up far more frequently in Arendyll and Wyn, and I know it's all luck, but I'll be disappointed if it doesn't come up again in Fel, bearing in mind that was the only city I bought the event building in.

Pauly7

Magus
Weirdly I've had those recipes pop up many times over the month, but almost always when I didn't have the artefacts to convert. Now that I have two again I've stopped seeing them. Like you I also hope to convert the two from the Fellowship Adventure otherwise I will have two more useless artefacts to add to the collection.

For me if I can convert my last two plus the extra two then I will have enough to build the last Phoenix (Aureate) and upgrade it to level 5. I don't think it's worth it anyway, but I keep looking at the stats for T1 goods thinking that if it was somehow level 6 then I could just about justify building it.

Vorbog

Adventurer
@QFol2 I receive them reguraly at all 3 of my cities. In F world I received them 2 days in a row. Yesterday and the day before that. I don't know you have them so rearly?

Hekata

Artisan
But that's a good problem to have though!
Indeed. I was just trying to put a positive spin on the lack of new buildings. I do like to see the old ones too since it gives us the opportunity to those of us who don't have enough SF to replaces the outdated ones but ofc new ones are welcome. Let's say we should have something like 55-60% old and 45-40% new ones.
I think the last event building that I really liked and was excited about getting was Dr Frankenspleen.
Same. In general I prefer mini events to the big ones (less time consuming, no luck involved) and Halloween is my favourite as it has the best buildings - best in terms of how they looked and how original they were not necessarily in stats. The Evil Windmill still my favourite building. Doesn't seem we'll be getting many of those. So far we had only the Halloween one and there's the chance it might be fused with a big event next time like the Valentine one was this year.
I don't know if it is just coincidence, but it seems that when we had those 10 day mini-events there used to be a much better chance that the one building offered was something I really liked the look of. Not always, but a lot of the time.
I guess that when they only had one building to design they could take their time with it. And now with the big events coming up all the time and evo buildings requiring a lot of work, it's hard to spend a lot of time on any buildings. Plus maybe it's just a wrong impression but I feel like new chapters are coming out faster than before so that needs a lot of designing too.

MakLoki

Seeker
How do I exchange my Phoenix Artifact for the Coldfire Phoenix 'evolve' spell, I have visited the casting tab and do not see an exchange icon?

MakLoki

Seeker
@MakLoki You have to wait for the recipe to appear. You should try to check every section since they don't come around that often.
Thanks, I just went back and checked and it is there. Unfortunately however you need to have 3 artifacts to create 1 'evolve' and I only received 1 during the event, so it is now worthless and I'm stuck at level 9 presumably .........

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
So the announcement says that the crafting recipes for Phoenixes will stop early morning next Friday. That seems quite mean-spirited, Inno, as the Fellowship Adventure will no doubt be in progress at that point. The only way to make use of converting the FA won ones would be to complete all three stages by Thursday evening and hope that the recipe still appears in the small window of time left.

What is the reason? Just to stop us from being able to convert those last ones? If the recipes were extended to, let's say, Monday the 27th there would also be an opportunity for diamond sales as people will be spamming the recipe re-set until it came up.

Hekata

Artisan
Thanks, I just went back and checked and it is there. Unfortunately however you need to have 3 artifacts to create 1 'evolve' and I only received 1 during the event, so it is now worthless and I'm stuck at level 9 presumably .........
There will be 2 more artifacts during the upcoming Fellowship adventures. If your fellowship gets at least one of them You'll be able to complete your bird.

Hekata

Artisan
@Pauly7 Maybe the FA starts a bit later? In which case the answer would be clearly they don't want us to craft them.

If it does start on the 22nd, then I can only guess they want people to first use diamonds in the FA to rush through it and then use them in the MA to go through recipes? Doubt many would do that (the FA being a collective event where you depend on others) while in the case you have suggested people would definitely spin those recipes a few times.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
There will be 2 more artifacts during the upcoming Fellowship adventures. If your fellowship gets at least one of them You'll be able to complete your bird.

Sadly, it will happen after, as it did in beta I think. That is why I said we had to push it from BEFORE the event started.

Hekata

Artisan
Sadly, it will happen after, as it did in beta I think. That is why I said we had to push it from BEFORE the event started.
From what I understood @MakiLoki needs one new phoenix artifact so recopies are not needed, he just needs to get 2 maps of the FA.

Vorbog

Adventurer
I just ask Customer support how we will be able to craft the 2 artefacts from FA if the deadline for the recepie is 24 April.
Their answer was that "there will be other opportunities in future to evolve old event buildings".
Which means nothing!
I don't understand why they're so insistence to make their players unhappy and unsatisfied?!

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
"there will be other opportunities in future to evolve old event buildings"
In Inno language this means: you'll get a promotion offer to buy 3 at a super expensive price and if you are patient enough you'll get a chance to craft them next year during the Phoenix event :)
In any case I'd hold on to any artifats you have and wait. The fire phoenix is probably the most powerful building and in order for the game to be equal for all players they must find ways to allow for everyone to get old artifacts sooner or later.

DeletedUser1874

You give me a break... Cry me an ambulance. Sorry I play only one city, with no need to have well farms like a maniac. Or buy some diamonds, and pay the devs for all your fun and hard effort with a game called Elvenar (among others) that you happen to play.

In another empire building, I spent countless hours as a super admin baking cheaters, and gray area cheaters. INNO allows those stupid farms. Now, they provide no wells because you guys abused the system (I don't care how "wonderful" these cities are), and more honest, and less greedy players like us will have our wells dried out thanks to folks like you. Thank you, thank you, thank you @Vetrinus you do so much for this game, I can't thank you enough, wow. I enjoyed banning greedy, and cheaty people... even more than playing the game those days haha.

At least, I have other alternatives for when my eight wells dry up.

And by the way: I played for years these types of games, with several companies in Europe, and the US. INNO is the first one that gives so much premium away. Another one gave some, very eventually. The rest, zero. But since you can't be happy with 10-12 wells, INNO dries them all up, and period. INNO's fault? Nope, your fault, and all wishing well farmers who abuse the system.

If my wells dry up and I have no more, okay, I will miss them, but I am happy to make that sacrifice and end the wishing well farming. Now hate me all a little more, I am being honest.

And if INNO makes million, good for them. How much you paid for your phone? If you paid $200 like mine, which works perfectly and its two years old then okay. If you have a cool expensive apple/Samsung phone, you are feeding even a bigger company, selling your equipment worth $150, for $900. And trust me, I can afford one, as I spent more in a single bottle of wine than the coolest phone.
First of all, even though I knew it was allowed, I opened a ticket to support before starting my farms up, and they confirmed it was perfectly allowed and not "grey area cheating". As a matter of fact I opened two tickets on the matter, one of which because I wanted to try humans and I had selected elves by accident - both tickets were answered gracefully and in a very supportive way.
If they felt like we abused the system, they would've stopped providing wells much, much earlier, and they wouldn't have buffed the diamond rewards coming from the Spire. if they wanted to change that, the very simple truth to which you are clearly blind, is that they could've simply made diamonds server-bound.

Second, if you check my main city on server 2 and you're not as bad at math as you are with assumptions, you'll realize I sank tons of money into this game; moreover, when my wells will run out, I'll still be able to make diamonds with my alt cities with the Spire. Hope that won't make you cry me an ambulance (I thought it was a river, upon which to build a bridge in order to get over it, but hey, if you're such a big fan of ambulances...).

Last but not least, I very much enjoyed you criticizing greed with such conviction only to brag about how you spend more than one grand on a single bottle of wine (sic). Looking forward to hear about your Maserati collection in your next reply.

Quoted for truth.

Anyway mate, don't get bothered by that offensive chap, just block (ignore) him like the rest of us do.
Appreciate the support, but he doesn't bother me. I understand your reasoning, but I'm not one to let blatantly false and/or nonsensical accusations thrown at me without rebuking - that and, more importantly, he amuses me. I wanna hear about it

Thanks, I was expecting that:

Honestly = chap, obviously. You only want to read what you desire and agree with you (remember, insulting other members is not permitted in the forums.) Enjoy your wishing well farms dry. INNO can make their well deserve money for a great free game. Funny you ignored me with all the advice I gave. Too bad you guys didn't follow it, and now you will see a hatchling, rather than a nice lv10 chicken.
Are you implying it wasn't possible to get at least 7, if not more, artifacts by not paying a dime? In that case please take a look at my "cheater's diamond farm" in server 3. It has a nice stage 10 Coldfire chicken for you to gaze and presumably get mad at. Didn't pay a dime for it. Also managed 9 artifacts in my main city (in which I won't likely place the Chicken as it's pretty worthless), and 8 in my most neglected cheater's den - which will be rectified with the upcoming FA, of course. You won't even be able to accuse me to be a "maniac" (insults are not permitted, you rightfully said, well that applies to you too, you know?) because this was not an endless event, so there was a soft cap on the currency obtainable (and a de facto hard cap due to the statistical impossibility of winning more currency ad infinitum).
So the morale is: getting at least 7 artifacts was virtually guaranteed. Getting more was very possible, and I'm sure others got more. But that wasn't needed because we'll get 2 more in the FA, a now long-established trend. To that trend, we also have to add the ability to convert leftover artifacts from last year's, or the other way around, which is a possibility new to this event.
Thus, if your suggestion was to spend real money on the event in order not to end up with a hatchling... well. I suppose people will be perfectly able to come to their conclusions, and I dare say such conclusion will be that Inno realized that it's a good idea to make it possible for everyone to get their evolving buildings to level 10.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Second, if you check my main city on server 2 and you're not as bad at math as you are with assumptions, you'll realize I sank tons of money into this game; moreover, when my wells will run out, I'll still be able to make diamonds with my alt cities with the Spire. Hope that won't make you cry me an ambulance (I thought it was a river, upon which to build a bridge in order to get over it, but hey, if you're such a big fan of ambulances...).

Possibly, most well farmers don't support INNO, good at doing it.

And both cry me a river, and cry me an ambulance are correct :)

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
So the announcement says that the crafting recipes for Phoenixes will stop early morning next Friday. That seems quite mean-spirited, Inno, as the Fellowship Adventure will no doubt be in progress at that point. The only way to make use of converting the FA won ones would be to complete all three stages by Thursday evening and hope that the recipe still appears in the small window of time left.

What is the reason? Just to stop us from being able to convert those last ones? If the recipes were extended to, let's say, Monday the 27th there would also be an opportunity for diamond sales as people will be spamming the recipe re-set until it came up.
This has now been extended a little :)