• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Boblin's Advent Activity! - Discussion Thread

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Apologies My Fiends!! I didn't press the publish button! Tis waiting for you all now! :D

BlueBlou

Illusionist
@Herodite, I remember what it was and which group of buildings it came from. What is there now, is a different category building. Lol, you are not going to convince me it is the same building, but wrong pic. Nice try though :)

I personally think the original picture should have been left as published, even if the mods decided later that the answer is not going to count after all. Others may not care, but it is not sitting right with me.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@BlueBlou We're not asking for the Chapter of each Building or the Specific Race, simply what the Building IS... The original Picture (despite different from the one now) still depicts the Same Building and therefore the answer is the same as before.

We confirmed earlier in the discussion that all Players need to do is identify the Building. Nothing more, nothing less :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Last edited: