• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Boblin's Advent Activity! - Discussion Thread

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right Guys!!

The pic has been amended for the 1st December... the reason for this is due to us wanting all pics to be Universal. The picture that was uploaded originally was done so in error. The new picture contains both the Human/Elf design. The answer remains the same, this is just a more suitable pic!

All following pics are/will be, Universal to both worlds! My Apologies! *sheepishly wanders off screen*

Kind Regards

Herodite.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Aww, @Herodite, it actually does not matter if it is elf or human. Makes it more interesting to find it. Basic principle applies, you have to search through images and we all have elf and human neighbours, so we should have seen it probably sometime in our playing career.

I think there might be other pictures too that are race specific. Please don”t change the pics that have already been posted. I have found them all so far, even the one not in use anymore. It is not so difficult.

Blue

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks, once I knew day 1 was not universal initially I found both the original pic and the new pics quickly, now to study for day 3.

rowena656

Adventurer
Hello i have just encounted a problem in your Competition Boblins advent activity, the very First picture has changed, 1st December can not tell you what it was have not got that one yet. but i can discribe it, 2 people stood on a sandstone tower. now i have a split screen image with a lot of pinky red roofing.

Enjoying the quiz
Thank you

Row

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hi, @Herodite, I agree with @BlueBlou that if some pictures were specifically for elf or human, this is not problem. Makes it more interesting.
But really I went crazy with 14 December, I searched everywhere but was not able to find what this is, so have homework for the next days :) :)
I think you meant 13rd? :D Now THAT was homework for me!
nerd.gif
laughing.gif

m4rt1n

Adept
To say here. the only reason I didn't find day 1 was because I did not look for race specific buildings, once I knew that was the issue I found it in a few minutes and would have had no issue had it been clear from the start, still, I am finally enjoying the search @Herodite so thank you. :)

Back to looking for day 3 and today, although I have a few idea's with it being so pixelated.

m4rt1n

Adept
The close up on day 18 makes it look like some sort of sadistic torture or ritual lol, never noticed until today and had the building a while now :eek: