• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Behind the Scenes: Elvenar goes Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3811

1 problem with app .

If by mistake you press new player instead of login you need to do introduction as beginner because is no exist the back button just choose race.

Even if you choose race is impossible to go into setting and logout as new player to login to main account because learning introduction wont let you go and it is annoying

I hated doing it, but in order to get out of this mess, I have created a tiny account that I know will wind up deleted. It was faster than having to go through the whole process of deleting the game and reinstalling which then makes you go thru the tutorial again!

DeletedUser3811

Fix only worked once, now not working again.

I am using a Galaxy Tab A, Android version 6.0.1 with the April 1, 2017 security patch, Kernal version 3.10.49-9331721 on April 13, 2017, Build # MMB29M.T350XXU1BQD1, Security software version ASKS v1.2_161011, KNOX Version KNOX 2.6. I'm in the US so I'm not sure what else I can offer to help, but it is at least something for you to try to update your tablet to the build information listed above. If it were me to get back into the game I'd update one thing at a time and test to see if you can play yet ;)

DeletedUser4160

When can I get this app on mobile in Australia. The game is awesome and I want to play it on my Tablet.

DeletedUser1185

Loving the fact that there's an app now! I look forward to all the features being added- no trader, fellowship or ancient wonder KP research is a shame, but I'm sure they'll all be in in time. It's a nice way to do a little bit on the go, even if it isn't anywhere near replacing the desktop version yet.

One thing, though- I play in multiple realms, but can't see any way to switch between, say, Winyandor and Arendyll without fully logging out and back in again. Would be nice to have a realm swap option.

DeletedUser2910

Thanks guys, loving the app, especially as I'm going away on holiday and wont have access to my PC.
The only problem I have with it is that I'm in Orcs on one of my city's and I'm Tech locked (surprise, surprise) so I cant put KP into my AW's :(
missing out on 7 days worth of KP is a bit of blow when it comes to upgrading the wonders. Nevermind, hopefully it'll be available the next time I go away :)

DeletedUser1185

Jack- might be worth looking at the puffin browser, as you can open desktop Elvenar from there. It's rather fiddly, but better than missing out the KP!

DeletedUser414

Does the development of the Mobile App eventually mean any UI or quality of life changes for the non-Mobile platform also ?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks guys, loving the app, especially as I'm going away on holiday and wont have access to my PC.
The only problem I have with it is that I'm in Orcs on one of my city's and I'm Tech locked (surprise, surprise) so I cant put KP into my AW's :(
missing out on 7 days worth of KP is a bit of blow when it comes to upgrading the wonders. Nevermind, hopefully it'll be available the next time I go away :)
We're happy to hear that you enjoy playing through our app! Full functionallity for the Ancient Wonders will definitely come in the future, too. Hopefully it is indeed ready for the next time you can't access your pc. :)

Does the development of the Mobile App eventually mean any UI or quality of life changes for the non-Mobile platform also ?
If changes on the Mobile version are working well, we might see them in the browser later on, too. The focus for now is to get the app working as well as we possibly can, though, so it may take some time. :)

DeletedUser4115

I am located in the Channel Islands, which are British Crown Dependencies but not technically part of the UK, so I cannot download the app at the moment. Will it be available to me in the future? I ask because I know the Channel Islands are a odd one.

DeletedUser1185

Really like the new visiting on the app as a quick way- looking forward to being able to do full fellowship on there, not just return visits.
Would be great to see that in desktop, perhaps with a choice between the current way and the app way in the settings.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I am located in the Channel Islands, which are British Crown Dependencies but not technically part of the UK, so I cannot download the app at the moment. Will it be available to me in the future? I ask because I know the Channel Islands are a odd one.
That's a bit hard to say for us right now, unfortunately. Once we're ready, we do plan to have global availability, but for some countries that could still mean the app is not available, depending on your device's settings (more specifically: which country you're listed for within the App Store or Play Store), and on Apple and Google, on who's platforms we rely to be able to distribute the app.

Really like the new visiting on the app as a quick way- looking forward to being able to do full fellowship on there, not just return visits.
We're glad to hear you like it! Fellowships will also definitely be available on the app in the future - stay tuned for that! :)

DeletedUser3675

The feature I need after managing production is access to chat and mail. As ArchMage I want to stay in contact with my Fellowship as much as I can.

DeletedUser3466

@Muf-Muf I've noticed the app notifications are late being sent - as in I get notifications for stuff I've cleared online almost 10-20 mins ago.

Just a heads up is all not complaining :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
There can indeed be a small delay in the sending of push notifications right now, but we hope it's not too much of an inconvenience. If you are able to do the actions the push notifications inform you about before you receive the actual notification, you must be a really active player! ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
I am wondering when events will be enabled on the app. I would love to be able to complete them while away from home. :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We have no date for that yet, but you can be sure that we will want to have our events available in both the browser and mobile versions of the game. :)

DeletedUser1185

I've just upgraded my trader for the halflings, and now I can't access it on the mobile app :(

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I've just upgraded my trader for the halflings, and now I can't access it on the mobile app :(
Thanks for your message - we're aware of this happening and will resolve it with a future update. We're sorry for this inconvenience, and can only ask for your patience while we're working on resolving this issue.

There's a trader upgrade?
Yes, in the Halflings chapter you will be able to upgrade your Trader.

DeletedUser1185

Thanks for your message - we're aware of this happening and will resolve it with a future update. We're sorry for this inconvenience, and can only ask for your patience while we're working on resolving this issue.
Good to know- thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.