• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Behind the Scenes: Elvenar goes Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly7

Magus
So fellowship chat on the mobile... that's all very nice and it's nice to see that they are getting more and more of the complete game onto the mobile, but... for several weeks or more the only thing that I've really been looking forward to is being able to put KP into my Ancient Wonders on the mobile. I've still not heard any mention of it.

Is this somehow something that is difficult to achieve?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We are working on getting all features that Elvenar offers in the browser version in the app as well. This is a lot of work, and will therefore take time. Ancient Wonders are one of those features that have not yet been fully implemented. You can already get the bonuses that your Ancient Wonders provide through the Mobile version, but you cannot (yet) contribute to others' Ancient Wonders and progress your own.

@suzyq10, it would be great if you could get in touch with our Support Team as well, please, so that we can assist you and locate the cause for the issues you're experiencing.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
At this point we don't officially support the Kindle devices, and there are also no plans for that right now. We focus on making our app work on Android and iOS as well as we can. :)

DeletedUser414

Looking forward to trying it. I've heard that Helping might take far less time on Mobile than it does on Browser and so i might start doing that chore (as currently it's exactly that, a chore) on the phone but still play the game mostly on the PC.

DeletedUser2853

Hi, I have downloaded the app, and logged in but it is now stuck on Downloading Assets showing 0.00/368.42mb and a number 24855d in the progress bar and not downloading? is it being blocked, I am using a Samsung Galaxy 8+

DeletedUser3097

Hi, I have downloaded the app, and logged in but it is now stuck on Downloading Assets showing 0.00/368.42mb and a number 24855d in the progress bar and not downloading? is it being blocked, I am using a Samsung Galaxy 8+
Hello Brillo,

Please put a ticket into Support so they can help you with this problem. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I thought it worth mentioning that following the app update over the weekend on iOS to add the event buildings, the Squirrel Square was missing from the update.

Following 2 replies from @Muf-Muf my inactive neighbour in Arendyll :p I have put a ticket in about the missing building on the app as it must have been an oversight given all the other buildings got uploaded last week. :confused:

DeletedUser5088

Hello friends, i have a trouble with elvenar app..i can't install it because of my android version..what can i do?

DeletedUser3097

Hello friends, i have a trouble with elvenar app..i can't install it because of my android version..what can i do?
Hi silvershadow2,

Please contact Support for help with this problem.

Please continue any discussion about the mobile on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.