• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Behind the Scenes: Elvenar goes Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4rt1n

Adept
There is a small error in the app when viewing your army on humans on iOS.

Training Grounds and Mercenaries are displayed in the wrong sections. (Each others section)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
There is a small error in the app when viewing your army on humans on iOS.

Training Grounds and Mercenaries are displayed in the wrong sections. (Each others section)
Thanks for reporting - this will be resolved with the next version! :)

DeletedUser2467

Can't get it on my fire tablet, so can't try the mobile app :(

Nymis

Alchemist
Still loving this app to bits, can't imagine life without it now!
Is there currently a way to view how many orcs and mana we currently have in app? If there is, I haven't managed to figure it out yet! Wondering out of curiosity, don't think this is a vital thing to worry about :)
EDIT: Oops should have checked first post, not implemented yet! My bad. I've just thought of a suggestion though for improvement on visits. Would it be possible to code in a system where we can toggle what we want neighbourly help with and so when people do the neighbour visits in app, it'll be highlighted out of the other options (if any)? Since normally in browser people put what they want in their city's name. Can't see this via app! And I wish I had a good enough memory for remembering all of the wants of my neighbours ;)

Last edited:

Nymis

Alchemist
Hello! This morning when I went on the app I saw there were quests on the side bar for the fellowship adventures alongside the usual. I WAS SO EXCITED! Then I got to work and went back on and now they've disappeared :( will they come back soon or was it a mistake that they showed up? It takes forever cycling through quests on puffin...took me an hour to claim 50x basket of groceries!!!

DeletedUser4540

i have already posted about this, but will there be a world chat for the mobile version?

DeletedUser3396

is the mobile version available or going to be available on windows mobile?

DeletedUser3466

I am loving the newest additional functions on the mobile app (fellowship help) I really like being able to visit (if not chat yet) with my fellowship when I can't get to a pc!

m4rt1n

Adept
I am loving the newest additional functions on the mobile app (fellowship help) I really like being able to visit (if not chat yet) with my fellowship when I can't get to a pc!

I also like the feature, but please make the "leave" button a little smaller as I don't want to press it by mistake while away and playing on the app.

Is there any news on when Wonder's and Spells will work fully on the app.

DeletedUser3466

@Dizzy Lizzie @Muf-Muf
Finally sussed out that my mobile app sends me the notification AFTER I collect resources, like it's set to notify me AFTER instead of BEFORE I collect! Strange!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

i have already posted about this, but will there be a world chat for the mobile version?
Hi OldManSGY,

There are no current plans for a world chat but a fellowship chat will be coming soon.

is the mobile version available or going to be available on windows mobile?
Hi thunderingaussie,

Mobile Elvenar is available in the UK and France. There are no plans for Windows mobile.

Hi m4rt1n,

It's difficult to say precisely, but it'll probably take some time as other features are planned before them, such as fully functioning fellowships and the events.

Nymis

Alchemist
It's difficult to say precisely, but it'll probably take some time as other features are planned before them, such as fully functioning fellowships and the events.

Hey Lizzie, what exactly do you mean by events? Tournaments? Event events (like Masquerade etc)? Fellowship Adventures? All 3? Can't think of anything else..
Thanks!

DeletedUser3097

Hey Lizzie, what exactly do you mean by events? Tournaments? Event events (like Masquerade etc)? Fellowship Adventures? All 3? Can't think of anything else..
Thanks!
Events would include all three: tournaments, Masquerade events and Fellowship Adventures, but I anticipate that they would be implemented separately.

DeletedUser3432

Hi, when will the mobile app be available in South Africa

DeletedUser4785

Another issue - don't accidentally click 'new player' instead of log in - there's no way back out to the login screen! (maybe once you go through starting a new city though? I admit I haven't tried that yet)

EDIT _ you can log out once you've completed the tutorial, then log in correctly.

Go to settings and clear cache, then you can log in again.

Nymis

Alchemist
I like that more Fellowship related features have been added to the game in this new update however I dislike the fact that its now doubled the time it takes to do the neighbour visits.

Can I please make two suggestions?
The first being that the buttons for the Fellowship and Neighbourly Help that toggle when you tap on a person's name are a little too small for me, playing on an iPhone 6s+. It would be great if they could be bigger. (Accessibility options or something to enlarge everything?)
The second being that it's not so easy to see if you've done a Neighbourly Help visit. I know that there are timers below the names but it was a lot more clearer before the recent update where the name shaded out - something along these lines or just something that makes it more obvious would be really helpful.

Cant wait for more updates and features!

Pauly7

Magus
This is a part I keenly have my eye on too. I know that Lizzie said there is no news yet. For me the only reason is that when I'm working and not near a PC for the day, it would be nice to be able to dump KP into an AW, especially when you get to those stages where the research tree is locked waiting for a certain resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.