• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac

Fyrebird

Spellcaster

Timneh

Artisan
First one is #17. A quest that requires T1 goods. The first WS quest will come shortly after quest 30. (info taken for elvenar gems of knowledge)

DeletedUser8409

I'm being told a magical mirror has appeared in the outskirts of my city. I think they mean keys! Perhaps it was going to be a mirror and they changed their minds.
Look under the key.

Robbo1894

Adventurer
Sorry if already posted ( I looked, honest) but if I have completed the tech tree, what level to I have to build my Level 1 Steel factories to in order to complete the questline, is it level 24 ?

DeletedUser6357

It's great when you said goodbye to scout - working hard and tirelessly for 72 hours from the first section of tasks and for "welcome" in the second section you are immediately greeted by your old scout acquaintance who starts working enthusiastically for the next 72 hours!

I'm going to knit socks.
If someone has a knitting yarn that has been stirring the kitten for a week, I can get it in good shape.

cat.jpg

DeletedUser6046

So, they refer to the polar bear as His in the email. Assuming white male bear privileges? Just joking. :)

M3rLiN

Dreamer
Jeez, I recall why I don't go to forums often, this new event mechanics does add extra hurdles true, guess they are peeved cause they lose the easy quest flood of level 1 workshops (still usable till later quests), as any other game, events are designed for you to spend money if you want all rewards.

Speaking of rewards, the keys gain via email, can it be given per city instead of per email?

Please and Thank you

M.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
One of the issues over workshops is that since events started we've been given a lot of nice event buildings which produce gold, supplies, goods, culture etc, some people will have reduced their workshops to 3 or 4 because they gain so many from event buildings. If somebody is in chapter 13 - Amuni then they would need a level 24 workshop - that workshop will take 255h 52m and 40s, assuming of course that they're always online to set it upgrading as soon as it finishes!

That's 10 days 15 hours 52 minutes 40 seconds.... or how about being in Constructs and needing a lvl 26 workshop? That's just a mere 299h 50m 40s, plus of course the associated population/culture/space needed to build any extras.

Its very easy to say that this isn't a problem, and it isn't if you have 5 or more workshops but the quests are exactly what they say they are - "random". Over on Beta I had 3 toolboxes 4 times in 6 quests! They go up to 4 toolboxes and then to 5 toolboxes. Most people have some time instants but I'd be surprised if they have enough to cope with all the toolbox quests plus scouting times.

Info from my guildie Arayla's spreadsheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Ew1Ke_6xZac9dWBPD-7QAoWN0/edit#gid=1878945470

Last edited:

DeletedUser1874

Its very easy to say that this isn't a problem, and it isn't if you have 5 or more workshops but the quests are exactly what they say they are - "random". Over on Beta I had 3 toolboxes 4 times in 6 quests! They go up to 4 toolboxes and then to 5 toolboxes. Most people have some time instants but I'd be surprised if they have enough to cope with all the toolbox quests plus scouting times.

Info from my guildie Arayla's spreadsheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Ew1Ke_6xZac9dWBPD-7QAoWN0/edit#gid=1878945470
Well, at least those who payed good money for Magic Workshops are going to have the advantage they payed fo- oh. Ooh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
One of the issues over workshops is that since events started we've been given a lot of nice event buildings which produce gold, supplies, goods, culture etc, some people will have reduced their workshops to 3 or 4 because they gain so many from event buildings. If somebody is in chapter 13 - Amuni then they would need a level 24 workshop
Exactly. They've created a situation where people have been able to make decisions on exactly how many high level workshops or manufactories people want to keep in their cities. In some cases people haven't felt the need to keep any. Then they create an event rewarding those people that kept loads of them around and (no doubt) didn't bother to win all those previous great event prizes.... Ergo, are they therefore, specifically targeting players in this event who haven't participated much in previous ones.

m4rt1n

Adept
I am getting back to back identical quests after quest 29.

Scout, tech or 15 vapour twice in succession, then 7 relics twice in succession.

That doesn't appear very random to me. :(

DeletedUser4864

Autumn Zodiac- There was quest to produce 2 Wooden Chests. I did it but no Keys