• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Aqua Splendor

Sir Derf

Adept
And another thing is that I needed extensions to make changes in my city........we all find to others only mistakes but we don't see the trash from our eyes....come on.....
Key word in that sentence... "needed"...

I play this game for about 7 years and half, should I stay in 8 years and do nothing ??...., could you know from 2 or 3 years in advance that you will need this, at that time if we go back in time, nobody was thinking about that , don't look only at me take a look inside to your place and tell me what you were doing 3 years ago...come on....
"Could you know from 2 or 3 years in advance, that you will need this"? Technically, you are right; no we couldn't. But, could you reasonably predict from 7 year and a half of playing the game that future Events might ask for Relics (and Encounters, and completed Provinces) and plan ahead accordingly? Yes.

Look forward, not backwards. Based on Beta and the last two events, we've got about a month before the next event takes place. At 4.5 days scouting, but let's call it 5 (since you don't play all the time, needing time to sleep, eat, etc.), That means you could scout about 6 Provinces before the next Event starts. If you don't complete the encounters as you Scout, that means you could have a reserve of 48 Encounters, 48 Relics at Event start for easy access when Tourneys are not taking place.

Also, you wouldn't "need" so many expansions if you would use what you have efficiently. Your city has so much untapped potential; if you reorganized what you have, you'd have a much improved performance in level progression, Tourney, Spire, Events, Seasons.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
And another thing is that I needed extensions to make changes in my city........we all find to others only mistakes but we don't see the trash from our eyes....come on.....
You wouldn't need expansions if you listened to the advice everyone gave you regarding your city design in the other thread you started about the Orcs. I even helped you with a very efficient design in ElvenArchitect by simply reorganising your buildings. You could actually have well over 300 empty spaces (that's 12 expansions worth of space!) if you moved stuff around a little... And if you need space to start moving stuff around, there's always the possibility of temporarily storing something in inventory with Teleport Spells.

At this point though it seems you're only here to complain about things that have easy solutions, but you don't seem to want to actually listen to the advice that's being given.

Last edited:

clau63

Alchemist
You wouldn't need expansions if you listened to the advice everyone gave you regarding your city design in the other thread you started about the Orcs. I even helped you with a very efficient design in ElvenArchitect by simply reorganising your buildings. You could actually have well over 300 empty spaces (that's 12 expansions worth of space!) if you moved stuff around a little... And if you need space to start moving stuff around, there's always the possibility of temporarily storing something in inventory with Teleport Spells.

At this point though it seems you're only here to complain about things that have easy solutions, but you don't seem to want to actually listen to the advice that's being given.
Based on my experience, almost everything I built in my city is for production of basing goods, sentient goods, wonders, armories ( 5 ) and of course some culture, do you know how much space need all this.... ?? , like I said everybody built his city just he likes and I think my city is not perfect but I believe I touched almost all subjects I don't want to make a list now.......

clau63

Alchemist
The lessons have been given. Go apply them to your village.
Make me a visit, please and you will convince by yourself......there is a few things to do ,I am sure, I didn't say is perfect but I am pleased about my city....:)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Based on my experience, almost everything I built in my city is for production of basing goods, sentient goods, wonders, armories ( 5 ) and of course some culture, do you know how much space need all this.... ??
Trust me, it needs less space than you are currently giving it. You might have everything you need in your city (which I honestly doubt), but the way you've laid it out is not optimal. That is exactly what everyone has been saying all this time. You have the space, you're just not using it. Check this post again so I don't have to keep repeating myself: click here
like I said everybody built his city just he likes and I think my city is not perfect but I believe I touched almost all subjects I don't want to make a list now.......
Your city is indeed not perfect (neither is mine but good enough to have every resource I need in abundance), but if you like your city the way it is and don't want to move stuff around, then please stop complaining that you don't have enough space/orcs/time/whatever.

Killiak

Artisan
Make me a visit, please and you will convince by yourself......there is a few things to do ,I am sure, I didn't say is perfect but I am pleased about my city....:)

Oh, I visited, took a really good look. It is, however, good that you are pleased.

Just as long as you understand that there are a lot of people who can easily gather 20 relics, do all the quests of an event, fight to the end of spire and get thousands of points easily in the tournament, because they built very efficient cities.

Sir Derf

Adept
Teach a man to fish and you will feed him all his life........
Based on my experience, almost everything I built in my city is for production of basing goods, sentient goods, wonders, armories ( 5 ) and of course some culture, do you know how much space need all this.... ?? , like I said everybody built his city just he likes and I think my city is not perfect but I believe I touched almost all subjects I don't want to make a list now.......
We've visited your city...
We've been tryin to teach you how to fish...
I've made you lists...

Rearrange your city. You have 12% unused space, and probably an expansion or two of wasted road squares because your city has no organization.

m4rt1n

Adept
I completed the event with normal gameplay as I posted earlier, got lucky on the chests, and just finished in the silver league having just exactly unlocked the portrait without spending a penny of real money or using any diamonds.

clau63

Alchemist
Key word in that sentence... "needed"...

"Could you know from 2 or 3 years in advance, that you will need this"? Technically, you are right; no we couldn't. But, could you reasonably predict from 7 year and a half of playing the game that future Events might ask for Relics (and Encounters, and completed Provinces) and plan ahead accordingly? Yes.

Look forward, not backwards. Based on Beta and the last two events, we've got about a month before the next event takes place. At 4.5 days scouting, but let's call it 5 (since you don't play all the time, needing time to sleep, eat, etc.), That means you could scout about 6 Provinces before the next Event starts. If you don't complete the encounters as you Scout, that means you could have a reserve of 48 Encounters, 48 Relics at Event start for easy access when Tourneys are not taking place.

Also, you wouldn't "need" so many expansions if you would use what you have efficiently. Your city has so much untapped potential; if you reorganized what you have, you'd have a much improved performance in level progression, Tourney, Spire, Events, Seasons.
I play from pleasure not just because I need to do strictly everything , in the moment when I am forced to do some things, I quit ,already I built 2 armories after ( I have 5 all ) and wasn't planned.....I built in my city what I think it was necessary I don't look for perfection , everybody is playing only for pleasure .....by the way, I think you know how much space take one armory at my level.....7 x 4....

clau63

Alchemist
I completed the event with normal gameplay as I posted earlier, got lucky on the chests, and just finished in the silver league having just exactly unlocked the portrait without spending a penny of real money or using any diamonds.
Good luck Martin, like I said everybody play the game because he likes it .....:)

clau63

Alchemist
Trust me, it needs less space than you are currently giving it. You might have everything you need in your city (which I honestly doubt), but the way you've laid it out is not optimal. That is exactly what everyone has been saying all this time. You have the space, you're just not using it. Check this post again so I don't have to keep repeating myself: click here

Your city is indeed not perfect (neither is mine but good enough to have every resource I need in abundance), but if you like your city the way it is and don't want to move stuff around, then please stop complaining that you don't have enough space/orcs/time/whatever.
May be some of your opinions are right but not all of them, don't tell me how much expansions do I need, like I said before I play this game for pleasure not because I have to, I got this expansions because I think is right, I need them ex. Juul's Traveling Kitchen, Moon Bear, Training Dojo, Aureate Phoenix, Fire Phoenix, 5 armories,......so on.....So you tell me I don't need them..?? Come on, you don't need " Fire Phoenix ".....?? Or what....of course I need expansions, you can't convince me about that

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
by the way, I think you know how much space take one armory at my level.....7 x 4....

10 hours earlier in this thread
Rearrange your city. You have 12% unused space, and probably an expansion or two of wasted road squares because your city has no organization.
2 days earlier in this thread
3 days earlier in this thread
Organize your city
  • Keep working on your Golden Abyss; one can always use more Pop
  • Collect your buildings of similar dimensions
  • Try to lay out your city with straighter runs of roads, so using fewer roads and more buildings
  • Collect all your free space

clau63

Alchemist
First check
10 hours earlier in this thread

2 days earlier in this thread

3 days earlier in this thread
you are right and I am trying to do my best, but its not easy when you finish a chapter and get to the next you discover all your buildings begin to grow and its difficult to see the smaller ones, takes some time especially when you have to move the biggest , like I said takes some time....stay cool I know to use " teleport building ".... :)
Have a nice day Derf

m4rt1n

Adept
First check

you are right and I am trying to do my best, but its not easy when you finish a chapter and get to the next you discover all your buildings begin to grow and its difficult to see the smaller ones, takes some time especially when you have to move the biggest , like I said takes some time....stay cool I know to use " teleport building ".... :)
Have a nice day Derf

Try viewing your city on a 3rd party site elvenarchitect, best accessed by using elvenstats loading your player then using the link to view your city, will show you all the nooks and crannies where you can make more space and remove old culture to replace with chapter up to date etc.

clau63

Alchemist
Try viewing your city on a 3rd party site elvenarchitect, best accessed by using elvenstats loading your player then using the link to view your city, will show you all the nooks and crannies where you can make more space and remove old culture to replace with chapter up to date etc.
ok, I will do, give me the link......:)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
So you tell me I don't need them..?? Come on, you don't need " Fire Phoenix ".....?? Or what....of course I need expansions, you can't convince me about that
No, you don't need extra new expansions, you need to organise your city.
Your city design:
2023-08-09_23-39-35.jpg

A simple yet more efficient redesign with the exact same buildings:
2023-08-09_23-40-00.jpg

That's 13 expansions worth of space you are not using efficiently.
You're making the game harder for yourself than it has to be.