• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Aqua Splendor

Sir Derf

Adept
If completing Events is important to you, maybe plan ahead...

Knowing that your Scouting Time is that long, maybe save some province encounters for quests?
Consider researching the event quest lists to know what will be asked, so that you can prepare ahead of time?

FYI: should you get past Quest 65,
  • 68 wants 7 Basic 9-hour productions
  • 69 wants 10 encounters
  • 70 wants
    • either large amounts of Vision Vapors or 16 relics
    • well as 7 9-hour productions.
Might want to plan ahead, if not for this event, then in preparation for the next...

clau63

Alchemist
You should tell me first who can do this, of course if I don't sleep, don't eat and do nothing else just watching the moment when I finish one and beginning the next may be you are right but I see nobody admit that ,everybody give solutions but nobody says how....come on we also have a private life, so please spare me of........I didn't came for solutions, I came to show everybody what it became this game but nobody see that....everybody from staff are worried the weak results from players of this game but don't say why....come on....of course I admit nobody have to play only rounds of 15 minutes, like simple tools the best example is ABOVE.....I want to play this game.....Thank you.,....

MinervaOz

Enchanter
You should tell me first who can do this ....everybody give solutions but nobody says how
No-one spends 24 hours a day in the game without eating or sleeping yet the majority manage to finish events, if they want to. Some use timers to get through the sequential questline and hit the dailies as soon as possible. Some just take their time and play their usual (perhaps slightly modified) game. If you look at the quest list and plan ahead (as @Sir Derf says) it's not hard.

And please explain to us the difference between giving solutions and telling you how??

Sir Derf

Adept
If you truly "...didn't came for solutions, I came to show everybody...", then maybe don't open your post with "Just a question".

Who can do this? Some people. Arguably many people. Not everyone, but not no one.
Just because you hit a wall close to the end doesn't mean that you would never have been able to do it.

Sorry that you've hit a wall that you can't climb over close to the end. But, if you are serious about wanting to play this game, and play it better, prepare for the future.

• Organize your city
    • Keep working on your Golden Abyss; one can always use more Pop
    • Collect your buildings of similar dimensions
    • Try to lay out your city with straighter runs of roads, so using fewer roads and more buildings
    • Collect all your free space
    • I see you put in some tiny manufactories and workshops. Sometimes a useful strategy for Events as well as FAs, premaking 3- and 9-hour productions. Easier to put more in with a more optimized city.
  • Events always ask for encounters and relics, so consider scouting and not fighting/negotiating some provinces so you'll have them available when a quest asks for them.
  • And, a lot easier to plan and prepare for an Event when you research what the quests are ahead of, or early in, an Event.

m4rt1n

Adept
You should tell me first who can do this, of course if I don't sleep, don't eat and do nothing else just watching the moment when I finish one and beginning the next may be you are right but I see nobody admit that ,everybody give solutions but nobody says how....come on we also have a private life, so please spare me of........I didn't came for solutions, I came to show everybody what it became this game but nobody see that....everybody from staff are worried the weak results from players of this game but don't say why....come on....of course I admit nobody have to play only rounds of 15 minutes, like simple tools the best example is ABOVE.....I want to play this game.....Thank you.,....

I don't play 24 hours, I just leave at least 10 provinces uncompleted all the time, as these quests always come and finish every event with normal gameplay with a couple of exceptions, for brewery I spend 10 mins with 1 or 2 level 1 workshops and for simple tools, bread etc I sacrifice a few supplies for making 1 hour in the day instead of my usual 3 hour, overnight I make 9 hour on all.

In my opinion you made the "mistake" of completing every province as it was scouted.

Last edited:

AnoniMouse

Novice
I have the Aqua splendor buildings set up the exact position in the layout -- however, not all are producing the full benefits - some are only producing at 1, 2, or 3 of the offered benefits. None of the buildings are producing (still shaded) the full benefits.... What do I need to do to get the full benefits???

MinervaOz

Enchanter
In my opinion you made the "mistake" of completing every province as it was scouted.
And even so, there are other ways to get relics. Pilgrim's Manor gives 3, Boblin's Express 2. You may get up to 3 from neighbourhood help chests. And then you can craft them - they are the most frequently-occurring recipes in the last slot, and with a few time boosts you can get the required number quite quickly (certainly using fewer timers than scouting 3 provinces).

clau63

Alchemist
And even so, there are other ways to get relics. Pilgrim's Manor gives 3, Boblin's Express 2. You may get up to 3 from neighbourhood help chests. And then you can craft them - they are the most frequently-occurring recipes in the last slot, and with a few time boosts you can get the required number quite quickly (certainly using fewer timers than scouting 3 provinces).
Only if i have Boblin expres and so on, what about if I don't......

clau63

Alchemist
I don't play 24 hours, I just leave at least 10 provinces uncompleted all the time, as these quests always come and finish every event with normal gameplay with a couple of exceptions, for brewery I spend 10 mins with 1 or 2 level 1 workshops and for simple tools, bread etc I sacrifice a few supplies for making 1 hour in the day instead of my usual 3 hour, overnight I make 9 hour on all.

I play this game for about 7 years and half, should I stay in 8 years and do nothing ??...., could you know from 2 or 3 years in advance that you will need this, at that time if we go back in time, nobody was thinking about that , don't look only at me take a look inside to your place and tell me what you were doing 3 years ago...come on.....

clau63

Alchemist
I play this game for about 7 years and half, should I stay in 8 years and do nothing ??...., could you know from 2 or 3 years in advance that you will need this, at that time if we go back in time, nobody was thinking about that , don't look only at me take a look inside to your place and tell me what you were doing 3 years ago...come on.....
And another thing is that I needed extensions to make changes in my city........we all find to others only mistakes but we don't see the trash from our eyes....come on.....

Killiak

Artisan
Tournament is the best and easiest source of relics.
Other options include Provinces, the Magic Academy and some Event buildings.

That's it. Good luck.

I also see the Cauldron is being pushed in the quests now. You have to donate goods in the cauldron to get witch points (so after drinking the cups), to complete the quest. And it's an 'alternative' to the Scout Province quest, so your choice is either to increase overscouting, or increase the cost for witch points, which will never get a reset to lower cost. Similar to buy kp. If it were like the wholesaler, with a reset in costs every 24h, it wouldn't bother me so much. But this is yet again stimulating us to negatively affect our daily gameplay by forcing us to take steps that increase costs indefinitely.
It might be a low cost to begin with, but the thing is, it doesn't end. It gets pushed during events now, the amount of events seems to keep being increased, so it's just pushing you to make your game more costly again and again. I don't like it.

The first few times I ran into the Cauldron, I bravely/foolishly attempted to understand it. When I realized that it was beyond me, and I was wasting tme and limited resources on it, it 'disappeared' from my list of quests. I went back this last time to have a look and it is an unutterably confusing quest, still, and wisdom says, I will never have enough resources to figure this out. I am still at the beginner's stage in this group, and simply don't have the resources for this.