• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Aqua Splendor

C-Nymph

Necromancer

m4rt1n

Adept
No, you don't need extra new expansions, you need to organise your city.
Your city design:
View attachment 7658
A simple yet more efficient redesign with the exact same buildings:
View attachment 7659
That's 13 expansions worth of space you are not using efficiently.
You're making the game harder for yourself than it has to be.

Awesome you took the time to do that for @clau63 shows we are all here to try and help. :)

mountaindew

Seeker
No, you don't need extra new expansions, you need to organise your city.
Your city design:
View attachment 7658
A simple yet more efficient redesign with the exact same buildings:
View attachment 7659
That's 13 expansions worth of space you are not using efficiently.
You're making the game harder for yourself than it has to be.
oeff and he's saying that he's tired... RIGHT now you gave him a blueprint he can copy and paste within 1.5hour.... and be much more happy.....

great job btw!! love it its organized

Jake65

Sage
Just a random note that while I haven't placed the full set (and probably never will), the small buildings are quite effective gap fillers.
Daily yield (besides 1360 culture) from a 1x8 slot is:
1368 seeds
472 orcs
5580 mana.

WavecrestGroup.jpg

SCI0N

Spellcaster
I have used every piece (total; high teens) and arranged it so every piece except 1 gives full benefits then I filled the spaces with flower cages 7. I am totally ignorant of the math but, I am happy with the mana output. Before I put it up I had around 200k mana consistently, I have 2.2m now.

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
OK, so I'm sorry, have to ask - the Tome for completing stage 3 ..... where's the building set or is this something that is to come ? Thanks in advance for replies

Jake65

Sage
OK, so I'm sorry, have to ask - the Tome for completing stage 3 ..... where's the building set or is this something that is to come ? Thanks in advance for replies
I think that's the tome of aquatic shows? Something like that.
Tomes contain a selection of buildings but you can only select one to place in your city.
Very useful if you need to complete a set.

Some tomes contain instants or artefacts for evolving buildings. You still only get to pick one from each tome though :)

Edit to add: If you don't have any of the buildings then you probably missed the event which was in August (more or less) last year.

Last edited:

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
Hi, yes I’ve found out it is all linked to builds given out in 2021 …. I’ve been playing since game began or just about and never missed a day so how I don’t remember getting the Pilgrim builds I don’t know? But they are not in my inventory so can only assume I sold them - I can use the royal restoration though but it’s puzzling as to where the builds went out my “summoning”

Cheers, Duru