• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Aisling1

Trader's 200K Club Med

Tired of 10 chest minimums, daily visits and fair trades???.. would you like to know what it's like to knock all your boosted and build daft culture instead??? We're looking for players who have been there, done that and not only got the T-shirt but ended up using it to clean windows.. We're...
  2. Aisling1

Ancient Wonders - a bit unfair.

This new feature, where runes collected for Ancient Wonders can be donated to someone else's AW of the same kind is great.. but it does highlight an issue. Runes need to be collected to build AW's and they are won at random. Ensuring runes for an AW that you may want to build can only be done...
  3. Aisling1

Traders 200k ClubMed is recruiting very special players..

.. who aren't really pushed about daily visits, spire, FA's, and competitive tourneys. :) If you have the experience, the required points (Or near enough) and would like to play as you want and when you want, come join us by the pool. We don't promise anything, except a really nice relaxing...
  4. Aisling1

Question Relics

I may already know the answer but... Is there anything I can do about very low relics..? I am down to my last 12 silk, have maxed expansion, no provinces left to explore.. and am entirely dependant on what comes up in tournament, (Miss the old way where at least I could go flat out on a silk...
  5. Aisling1

Newbie needs Fellowship and Advice

I've a newb in my hood, who's messaging me about basics. Put them onto the wiki etc (we're full, can't pick them up) They have a trader.. but they're saying they need expensive research before they can apply to join a Fellowship. So, 2 things. Can anyone help Mystical12 (Feleyndral) by giving...
  6. Aisling1

Question I have the Everblossom Sleigh and Instants

I have the sleigh, I have placed it in my city, I have upgraded it, but I have an instant and it won't take.. Why? please
  7. Aisling1

House me for a while.

Experienced player, late night, GMT, boosted marble silk gems and Chapter 8, wood elves. Have not played in 18 months, need a safe space to restart, Marble, silk, gems, spent my first year in Elvenar buying expansions rather than fighting them, and then learnt to fight. My main interest is in...
  8. Aisling1

Big erratic player, looking for home.

No 10 chest FS's need apply. I'm steel scroll and dust, heading into constructs, and cannot keep up with the 10 chest tourney, daily visits. I would average 3 out of 7, and do my best. But RL comes first. I like trading.. mostly op's and not my own goods.. A nice chatty no drama, reasonable...
  9. Aisling1

Trader Mark II

I'm not very good at posting or posting with quotes but I have been following ALL the arguments. And I am still not satisfied. No matter what filters are invented, - and ignoring sentient goods - the filter currently available allows 16:1 Tier III to Tier I... but no more. Offering the same...
  10. Aisling1

Trades

I'm getting right fed up of logging in, looking at the trader and finding 44 pages.. and nothing to trade. I can select my FS and deal with those.. but I'm still left with 40 odd pages of rubbish. I can select my boosted and my sentient.. same story. I am inundated with ridiculous back cross...
  11. Aisling1

Answered Missing "stars" under pictures in fight mode.

When I pick troops I was used to seeing star ratings under both my own and enemy troops.. I mostly auto fight so seeing stars along with unit size was a great indicator, for a quick pick of what troops I could use. Yes, I know I can go into the little i and pull up all the stats.. but I'm lazy...
  12. Aisling1

Answered How many Expansions are there?

I believe the number of expansions available is finite.. as of now (only X amount of 5x5 tiles available, no matter what you do, how you play - another player says you get more when you move up a chapter you get an extra line (I think he means the city expands either length ways or width ways...
  13. Aisling1

Closed | Archived Daily quest

The clock on the daily quest has reset in both my cities, (Arendyll & Winyandor) - all the FS members I can contact report the same thing... without changing the quest.. it's still "yesterday's" prize..