• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. What fresh hell is this???

Seriously...Summon Troops using instants 3 times... but what we have done is change the chest prizes to just be Troops,, so you cannot do this Quest mate, because we won't let you use your Feathers to get troop battalions like before..oh no. I don't know why I still bother ...It says I can...
  2. Cosmic Bismuth

Is ANYONE on Wyn producing this as their boost??????? If so you are going to need loads of Shrooms and Silly Soap to progress so why are there only 13 trades up out of 251 pages!!!!! 12 of those 13 trades are ridiculous cross tier trades, I have been stuck waiting for what was just 25k bismuth...
  3. What is going on.....(no question marks....therefore more a Discussion than a Question)

Our second ranked player (no 44 overall) has decided to quit the game because, apparently, he can no longer gain expansions through winning Provinces.. Is this true? At what point does this kick in? WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? What in the name of all that's holy do Inno think they are...
  4. Province difficulty rating

Just got up this morning, my Scout finished overnight, so went to set him off again for the quest...and all my remaining Provinces on this ring have magically changed from Easy to Medium !!!!! That's just not fair !!!
  5. Can someone, somewhere, somehow explain to Inno what a Beta world is for !!!

Is it.. a) Test new ideas to see how they work, gauge the mood of players, see how they affect the game before going live b) Realise there is a bug, then 'iron it out' before going live c) Don't care, this is what we are doing, yes the wholesaler / AW/ battle mode..etc etc is now rubbish but we...
  6. The Long Wait

Why are we having to wait so long for a new race/chapter? It is becoming extremely boring now. Surely less time spent on silly Adventures and seasonal quests with rubbish prizes and more time getting the game going again would be better? What is happening?..Updates?? Come on Inno ..get a grip!!
  7. Anyone else having problems with attitude of Support or is it just me?

I have just finished Halflings chapter..completed all the research..sold all the Halflings stuff..now I have just had a quest to 'level the Spring Grove to lvl4'...well it was at lvl4 for ages and ages. It is now sold. I asked Support if they could delete the quest...well..you would have thought...
  8. Unbelievable!!

I cannot get my head round this, I just produce enough damn granite and copper to complete some dwarvish researches but now I cant put my KPS towards anything dwarvish because the research tree defaults back to the first Ancient Wonder they added, when I have done that it will default to the...