• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Long Wait

Thezza

Spellcaster
Why are we having to wait so long for a new race/chapter? It is becoming extremely boring now. Surely less time spent on silly Adventures and seasonal quests with rubbish prizes and more time getting the game going again would be better?
What is happening?..Updates?? Come on Inno ..get a grip!!

DeletedUser441

As they cannot expand the space available in a city at present I suppose that new chapters would cause problems. Besides that not many players have upgraded their AWs sufficiently as yet.

Timneh

Artisan
In a recent live Q&A it was said that the new chapter is finished and ready to go but Inno do not think it is a high priority to release it as they say only about 2 or 3% of players have finished all the other chapters and players will need the help of others players in the same chapter (for trading chapter specific goods) to progress through the new chapter.

Kimelve

Spellcaster
The talk on the beta forum is that it won't come to live worlds until February. I finished Halflings ages ago, and I'm pretty annoyed about the long wait, especially, as you say in the original post, as they are filling in time with incredibly tedious, repetitive and unrewarding 'events' and 'adventures'. Thoroughly pissed off at the disdain the devs have for advanced players.

DeletedUser3781

They said they're waiting till enough people finish halflings to release the new chapter. It seems there will be a new resource to trade so trading partners will be needed, perhaps that's why they're waiting...
Personally I think it's a very bad decision, if I were end game player I'd rather get stuck waiting for trading partners in the middle of the chapter than before it comes out :rolleyes:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
A new guest race will certainly come, but we'll need to wait a little bit longer for it to arrive. :)

DeletedUser3781

It's just too long... I expected it to come in September to be honest.
I'm just in S&D, but I can see more advanced players getting bored out of their minds o_O

Kimelve

Spellcaster
They said they're waiting till enough people finish halflings to release the new chapter. It seems there will be a new resource to trade so trading partners will be needed, perhaps that's why they're waiting...
Personally I think it's a very bad decision, if I were end game player I'd rather get stuck waiting for trading partners in the middle of the chapter than before it comes out :rolleyes:

That's where I'm at - sat at the end of the research tree for months now. I agree, I would MUCH rather be stuck in the middle of a chapter than waiting for one to start - that way I could at least be re-arranging my city in preparation for the new building upgrades. Even if they released the new dimensions, we could at least start planning.

DeletedUser441

I'm staying at the start of S & D deliberately. I've just put in all the previous event buildings I've won , so I'm struggling for space . I also want to upgrade all my AWs till my daily reward in the treasure chest has the same numbers as the coins/supplies I get for NH. ;)

DeletedUser4027

In a recent live Q&A it was said that the new chapter is finished and ready to go but Inno do not think it is a high priority to release it as they say only about 2 or 3% of players have finished all the other chapters
... and what percentage of players are still playing? About time they moved all the dormant accounts into their own region, let's call it Sleepy Hollow, and put all the active players together so that we can get some reward for the effort we put in. How about you also give us a way to nominate the inactive accounts so that you get a heads up on who to get rid of?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
They said they're waiting till enough people finish halflings to release the new chapter. It seems there will be a new resource to trade so trading partners will be needed, perhaps that's why they're waiting...[...]
Since when do they care if we can trade ? from when they started "moving" us ? from when they released the Travelling Merchants ? From when they added quests asking for unboosted ? (yes, this last is indefensible, be my guest, it's into the DVD bonus)
Can't remember well...o_O

Last edited: