• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. SCI0N

SPECTRAL STONES

I do not use Spectral stones and I suspect there must be others like me who fight there way to the top of the spire every week. So for those of us who have a bunch of useless stones would it be possible to use them as payment in MA/Crafting please? Or even disenchant them to gain Spell...
  2. SCI0N

WINYANDOR Player looking for a fellowship

Hello. I am looking for a fellowship that "achieves gold every time". I reach the top and finish the spire every time and would like to achieve maximum profit. I am polite, chatty, active and visit neighbours and fellowship members everyday and willingly share what little knowledge I have. We...
  3. SCI0N

CELEBRATION

Can we get some fireworks and confetti when we win the last battle at the top of the spire please? Danke schön, SCION
  4. SCI0N

WOMENS WORLD CUP

The Women's Football World Cup is due to start in about 1 hour and 37 minutes in New Zealand and Australia. Not much has been written about it. However IT'S ON. Will you be watching and who will you be supporting? I will be supporting every Country with a member of my club in. USA are defending...
  5. SCI0N

RUNE SHARD

It does not seem right that I spend time and resources winning valuable Rune Shards in Tournaments only for them to more often than not turn into Broken Shards when I try to place them in my AW. Is this payback for something I did to you? Maybe it is meant to be thrilling? I recognise I maybe...
  6. SCI0N

Early Collection

I have a problem with early collection. I think it is a good idea, very helpful in situations, variety and options help cater to a wider set of people. That being said right now it is annoying me. I can't distinguish between all buildings due to poor eyesight and the proximity of buildings...
  7. SCI0N

Answered Spell Fragment Rewards

Hi, I know you mostly get spell fragments from The Spire, disenchanting buildings and products in Magic Academy and a few from The Library Set! But are there any other buildings that benefit/reward you with Spell Fragments? It is the only thing that gives me constant problems (in my second...
  8. SCI0N

Answered Temple of sun and moon

I have the temple of sun and moon set except for The Caves Of Dusk. Since it is an Event set (i presume not all sets are Event Sets) is it impossible for me to complete? I believe I have heard people speak of other buildings from previous events that have come back but I can't say I have heard...