• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

CELEBRATION

SCI0N

Spellcaster
Can we get some fireworks and confetti when we win the last battle at the top of the spire please?
Danke schön,
SCION
fireworks-firework.gif

SCI0N

Spellcaster
Hopefully the message gets through before we shuffle off this mortal coil!

SkyRider99

Immortal
Maybe a werewolf could enter through the door and attack the stunned avatar. Then at the next full moon the dopey idiot would turn into a monster and descend into a crazed rage and destroy the entire top of the Spire.

1691107259642.png

Probably as likely as anyone at Inno hearing our pleas. :D

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Maybe ask Google to get involved

@Lelanya : I'm not sure whether you and/or your tech advisor(s) know this already anyway, but FWIW, Google ~ whether anyone has asked them or not? ~ appears already to be fairly heavily involved in [at least the mobile version of] Elvenar:

Screenshot_20230807_231130_DuckDuckGo.jpg

. . . and while IMO this is quite enough involvement, and then some, I have another mobile game which not only features the above smorgasbord of Google-ness, as I think do most Play Store games/apps, but also has similar/greater numbers of trackers embedded by 5 additional companies, too. Between them, they make over 12,000 [not a typo] tracking attempts per session ~ in that ONE game! o_O

I'm wondering, too, whether/to what extent the addition of ad servers to Elvenar increases the tracking attempts shown above? I have yet to be invited to Elvenar's Ads Enabled party, so I can't check.

I can't say I'm heartbroken about my loss, although I'm sure it's only a matter of time until we're all welcomed into the ads-and-data-farming fold, no invitations [or agreement...] required!

The times they are a-changing. Hey ho ^_^

P.S. : Wow, I'm not usually *this* far off-topic! Sometimes I surprise even myself with how irrelevant I can be! Sorry.