• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Spell Fragment Rewards

SCI0N

Spellcaster
Hi,

I know you mostly get spell fragments from The Spire, disenchanting buildings and products in Magic Academy and a few from The Library Set! But are there any other buildings that benefit/reward you with Spell Fragments? It is the only thing that gives me constant problems (in my second city). I have just disenchanted 80% of my inventory to craft Moonstone Library (the large section). 12000 Spell Fragments it cost and I had less than 100 before it came up. I am constantly losing my inventory to Phoenix Artifacts. I really need to find additional sources of Spell Fragments! Thanks

SI0N

kimkimkim

Summoner
I think you have everything covered.....events might be another place to get some spell fragments, but what you're looking for, I don't think they will help

SkyRider99

Mentor
It would be nice if TPTB gave some thought to creating such a building. It would need to produce several thousands per day to be any use though.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@SCI0N My Inventory is chock full of Spell Fragment Fodder and you will acquire a LOT as you go. Artifacts I don't need? FODDER! Magic Academy Air Balloons? FODDER. I also tend to disenchant Instants as well. I've got Supply Instants coming out of my Ears that will top my Spell Fragments up if need be! :)

SkyRider99

Mentor
I've got Supply Instants coming out of my Ears
Moi aussi. :)

English translation of 'moi aussi'
moi aussi - me too
Collins French-English Dictionary © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.

I use a lot of Spell Fragments to keep the crafting cycle turning. But maybe if I had more Spell Fragments I would start to notice I didn't have enough Combining Catalyst. So then I would need a new building for that, etc. etc. etc. Be careful what you wish for I suppose. :p

SCI0N

Spellcaster
The only one that I know is Arcane Ferris wheel, but only 200 in a day
Cheers, I will keep am eye out for the Arcane Ferris Wheel in future events.

SCI0N

Spellcaster
I have thought of another way to gain spell fragments that i have used in the past and no one has suggested! I f i have a few teleporters i sometimes port old or expired building and then disenchant them. Only if the cost is (i think it is 300 sf) more than disenchanting a teleport. It is a small fix but better than nothing. Anyway thank you all for your help and suggestions,
Live Long & Prosper!

SI0N

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes, if you have plenty of teleport spells, rather than deleting an old building, teleport then disenchant it, that way you gain spell fragments rather than the usual few coins etc.

Sir Derf

Adept
If you don't have a particular need from an event, wait for a day (or reroll until you get) with the largest Daily prize, so you have disenchanting fodder. Won 14 4x5 Rise of Phoenix last event, that's 16.8k SF in the bank.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I have thought of another way to gain spell fragments that i have used in the past and no one has suggested! I f i have a few teleporters i sometimes port old or expired building and then disenchant them. Only if the cost is (i think it is 300 sf) more than disenchanting a teleport. It is a small fix but better than nothing. Anyway thank you all for your help and suggestions,
Live Long & Prosper!

SI0N
seems like such a waste to me, maybe that's why I didn't think of it....but then again, I seem to have no problems with obtaining plenty of spell fragments

Avaline

Alchemist
If you don't have a particular need from an event, wait for a day (or reroll until you get) with the largest Daily prize, so you have disenchanting fodder. Won 14 4x5 Rise of Phoenix last event, that's 16.8k SF in the bank.
I could spend that in just 2 days.. oh wait I did :p

kimkimkim

Summoner
Cheers, I will keep am eye out for the Arcane Ferris Wheel in future events.
do keep note that the Arcane Ferris Wheel is usually obtained in the royal prize pass of events which costs diamonds to get

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
FYI, the evolving building the upcoming event (Juul's Traveling Kitchen) has a 10% chance of giving 750 spell fragments each day (when fully evolved), so will on average give you 75 fragments per day.

SCI0N

Spellcaster
FYI, the evolving building the upcoming event (Juul's Traveling Kitchen) has a 10% chance of giving 750 spell fragments each day (when fully evolved), so will on average give you 75 fragments per day.
Cheers SpaceCowboy, 10% is fine by me. Better than 0%.