• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. FatehpurSikri

Fellowships Notifications for FS Applications

It would be very helpful if AM's and Mages could get notifications when someone sends an application to join a fellowship. I missed adding some people for a few days because I'm a new Mage and assumed a notification would show up.
  2. FatehpurSikri

Question Recruiting Strategies

I'm transitioning to become AM in one of my FS's and am now recruiting. I've read that posting for new members on the forum is the least effective way to recruit new members. This week I've been sending out loads of invite messages daily to individuals and sending notes to AM's asking if they're...
  3. FatehpurSikri

Jade Dragon Merger

We have seven inactive players and one who left recently. We're looking for active players to replace them or a merger with another FS. I'd like to build this team back to where we're taking 10 chests more often. Other than that, this is a pretty laid back group without a lot of rules. Message...
  4. FatehpurSikri

Jade Dragon Needs Active Players

We are replacing several inactive members. Looking for players who will visit a few times a week and likes to play the tourneys. Not a lot of rules, no pressure environment. Fun is paramount!
  5. FatehpurSikri

Jade Dragon Recruiting

Looking for active players who will do visits a few times a week and will participate in tourneys. Tourney and spire players preferred. Tourney and spire not mandatory, but it helps everyone grow the fastest. No pressure, friendly team. Send me a message in game if interested.
  6. FatehpurSikri

Game Selectively Doesn't Respond to Clicks

Today the game doesn't respond to clicks on certain things. I play on a PC. It won't allow me to confirm chests when I'm going thru my FS to give neighborly help. It won't let me click on the number 8 player on the first page. It won't let me go to page 2 or page 3 in the FS to continue...
  7. FatehpurSikri

New Game Features Fellowship Adventure Badges

It would be nice if there was something to let you know if you've contributed at least one badge on each stage of the FA. I play in seven cities, so the only way for me to keep track is pen and paper, which I'll never do. All a player needs to know is if you've contributed at least one to each...
  8. FatehpurSikri

Quests Impossible Event Quests

There always seems to be a quest at some point in every event that is unfulfillable. This time in the Winter Magic game, it's fight and win 3 encounters or use 1 pet food. I have no interest in fighting, ever. I therefore have no troops, so I cannot ever win any encounter. I don't have "pets" in...
  9. FatehpurSikri

Simultaneous Factory Starts Needed

It would be nice to have a box to check when starting new production runs to start all factories at the same time, the same as you can do with workshops. I have multiple cities with 7-8 boosted factories. It would be such a time saver to be able to start them all simultaneously.
  10. FatehpurSikri

Fairly New and Want a Friendly and Fun FS

Been playing for a month. My score is 3607. Boosted goods are planks, scrolls and magic dust. I play daily and always go thru the FS list to give neighborly help. I haven't participated in tournaments yet, and I don't have any interest in battles. Am in a FS now that does not send messages...
  11. FatehpurSikri

Answered Magic Academy Production Slot Not Working

I upgraded all my Magic Academies (I play in several worlds) to have a second slot for enchantment production. Some of them show both items being produced simultaneously along with time remaining until they're finished. A couple of them show the time remaining on one of them (power of...
  12. FatehpurSikri

Answered Simple Trails Can't Be Moved?

I assumed Simple Trails could be moved, just like I can move footpaths. Every time I've tried to do it, I get a red square, and the Simple Trail will not move to the new spot. It doesn't seem right that you can move buildings and reconfigure your city any way you want, but once you build an...
  13. FatehpurSikri

Answered How to Spend or Donate Knowledge Points

I need to spend 6 KP for quest, but I've done all the research at my current level, so I'm stuck. The Wiki says you can donate KP to those with Ancient Wonders. I tried, but an error window popped up and says I have to unlock Ancient Wonders first. I can't unlock Ancient Wonders. I'm still in...
  14. FatehpurSikri

Put Building Size in Tooltip

It would be so very helpful to put the building size in the tooltip when you hover over it, especially when you're trying to move buildings in a crowded city. I often find myself having to go the Buildings menu to confirm. I don't always see the building size correctly when I'm in the Move mode.
  15. FatehpurSikri

Answered Is There a Player's Building Inventory?

Is there a tooltip or a menu somewhere you can go to in order to find out how many workshops of each type you have, how many residences you have and the levels they're upgraded to? If not, this would really be useful. Several times when trying to decide if I need a new workshop, it was hard to...
  16. FatehpurSikri

Where Am I???

It would be really nice if the name of the world you're in would be listed in the bar at the top of the page where your statistics are. There's plenty of room. For those of us who play in multiple worlds, it would be really helpful. Likewise, when scouting provinces, once you're in one, you...
  17. FatehpurSikri

Create a Foreign Language Feature

The farther away from home you explore in the real world, the more people you encounter who don't speak your language. So it should be when you explore the Elvenar provinces. Suggestions: Research and build a foreign language school. This could be used to increase culture, as it wouldn't...