• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by LadyTatters

1. LadyTatters

No more events for me.

I am so tired of trying to do "10 encounters or spire encounters" or "10 encounters or tournament encounters" in a row. When it takes upwards of a week to scout each province now I do not have lots of open provinces for this kind of demand. And when it happens just as the tourney or spire are...
  2. LadyTatters

"Next" Button for Optional Cycling Quests

Yes please. This or the same system as the Craftsman Challenge Menu... and we can click the buttons of the badges we are working on... This clicking thru the menu is a real downer for the FA's and other quests. It's just too time consuming and honestly I lose several badges by the bouncing...
  3. LadyTatters

Controlling AW donations

Also, We are not trying to create a less friendly game... we want to be able to stop those who have less then friendly goals in mind. Friendly isn't our problem. And it's not that many players. Only a few but they continue to pop up now and then. We would just like to be able to stop them.
  4. LadyTatters

Controlling AW donations

I’m not sure how anyone can be against this idea. If you don’t want to limit then you just leave it open. It’s simply allowing a choice. So why would anyone care if a FS decides that one particular AW is to be upgraded only by the FS. There are lots of ideas on how we could change our RR. But we...
  5. LadyTatters

Controlling AW donations

That’s wonderful for you. That’s not what is happening with us. In your case you could just keep it open to all. We are looking for something different. We are not looking to exclude everyone outside the FS. There are plenty of other AW’s for neighbors to help with. But the ones designated for...
  6. LadyTatters

Controlling AW donations

Hmmm guess you didn’t realize that our Round Robin I talked about actually IS a KP swap.
  7. LadyTatters

Controlling AW donations

I would like to make a suggestion that we have an on/off switch for our AW donations. For controlling whether it is FS only donations or outside donations allowed. Our FS has an ongoing Round Robin that quickly upgrades AW's. Unfortunately some of our FS members neighbors as well as former...
  8. LadyTatters

Answered Once in Amuni race do we need Mana?

Once we start into the Amuni race do we still need Mana? I don't see it needed for any of the research builds on the tech tree so wondered if I can do away with all the mana builds
  9. LadyTatters

Answered Diamonds deducted but no build

That's what I thought at first but looking at my total diamonds I can see that the coins were actually deducted. I will open a ticket. :) Thank you all that replied
  10. LadyTatters

Answered Diamonds deducted but no build

Hi. I wanted to add the Goldsmith to my city. I clicked on it and paid for it but didn't realize all my builders were busy.. so I paid diamonds to free up one builder. All this was deducted from my total diamonds but now I do not find the Goldsmith I paid for anywhere. Not sure if I'm just...
  11. LadyTatters

Top 15/Very Active FS looking for new members

Groundhogs is a very active and fun Fellowship looking for 3 new members. ~ Daily visits at least 5 days a week ~ Very active and FAIR trading with FS members first to promote growth. ~ KP Round Robin to quickly and efficiently upgrade everyone's AW's. ~ Chat is active for those who wish to...
  12. LadyTatters

Version 1.39

I'm still not sure I even understand what the change means.. we only get bonus CL goods when we get our 3 chests? Not for each visit given? If that's the case I don't understand why they would do that.. The AW's are so costly to build/space used/KP to upgrade why would they then turn around...
  13. LadyTatters

Answered Disappearing tasks and game crashing

I appreciate all the feedback.. I did lower the graphics settings which does help some. But I still crash. As far as my computer goes.. this is a new computer that was built specifically for gaming. I play Rust, Playerunknown's Battleground, The Long Dark and many other high demand games with...
  14. LadyTatters

It is a very new desktop with windows 10. I greatly dislike edge so I use I.E. instead. I will get you the stats tomorrow when I am back on. I can tell you that I built this computer and it's my gaming computer so elvenar should be a cake walk for it.
  15. LadyTatters

Hi folks! I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues with a couple things. 1. Tasks set do not always stay set. Example: Last night before bed I set my workshops and manu's to a 9 hour production. Just now checking and the workshops are not set at all. So wasted all that time and I needed the...