• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Controlling AW donations

LadyTatters

Seeker
I would like to make a suggestion that we have an on/off switch for our AW donations. For controlling whether it is FS only donations or outside donations allowed. Our FS has an ongoing Round Robin that quickly upgrades AW's. Unfortunately some of our FS members neighbors as well as former members who have been kicked for various reasons will often bump one or more FS members off the top spots for rewards. This is sometimes done purposefully at the very last bit and is very frustrating. It really disrupts the flow and good feeling of our RR's. If we had a switch where we could turn off outside donations then we could keep the rewards in the FS. Which is one of the reasons for the RR to begin with, along with upgrading them at a much faster rate. These rewards can be so helpful to our members and goes a long way in supporting activity in RR's.

Thank you for your time. :)
Lady Tatters

DeletedUser4003

If you want to keep your rewards inside the team, start KP SWAP instead of creating imaginary switch.

m4rt1n

Adept
We have no issues and some neighbours always help, an active KP swap system, (we have 5,10 and 20 swaps running all the time) and those fellows will always get the top few prizes, (unless a neighbour puts up a large amount (80kp+) I suggest) and then that KP is still coming into your fellowship so closing that to others I think will enclose the game more in my opinion, rather than making the game more active which is what is badly needed.

Last edited:

LadyTatters

Seeker
That’s wonderful for you. That’s not what is happening with us. In your case you could just keep it open to all. We are looking for something different. We are not looking to exclude everyone outside the FS. There are plenty of other AW’s for neighbors to help with. But the ones designated for each round robin we would like to have more control so FS members are not bumped off the rewards. I’d like to see Inno weigh in on this.

m4rt1n

Adept
Still @LadyTatters if the whole fellowship is putting on one members AW at a time it would take a dedicated neighbour to get the 1 spot, maybe invite them to your fellowship.

I do disagree with the principal of your suggestion though on the grounds that it will make the game a lot less open and friendly to players.

DeletedUser4003

Hmmm guess you didn’t realize that our Round Robin I talked about actually IS a KP swap.
Hmmm guess you didn’t realize that if you do it properly, you wont have problems like this.

Your problem inst players outside your team, your problem is with players within team. those ones who put KP inside their own AW.

DeletedUser5754

@lady tatters.
Best way to handle this is to split the AW donations in two AW's. One AW (960 KP) needs 40 KP from each member and can be topped with 41 KP. If only half of the members donate to this AW, it takes 80 KP each. Now it takes 81 KP to top and I doubt anyone will.

LadyTatters

Seeker
I’m not sure how anyone can be against this idea. If you don’t want to limit then you just leave it open. It’s simply allowing a choice. So why would anyone care if a FS decides that one particular AW is to be upgraded only by the FS. There are lots of ideas on how we could change our RR. But we don’t want to change how we do it. We just don’t want rewards going to ppl outside the FS. We want our members to grow. We already do plenty in the trader as well as helping neighbors with daily visits and other AW’s. We are not being overly greedy here. We want to give the top rewards to the players in our FS. Nothing wrong with that. Does Inno ever respond to these threads? That’s why I posted here. Not to argue the point. There is no argument. If you don’t want to limit the AW then you just leave it open. We want a choice is all!

Hmmm guess you didn’t realize that if you do it properly, you wont have problems like this.

Your problem inst players outside your team, your problem is with players within team. those ones who put KP inside their own AW.
We do the RR correctly for our FS.

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyTatters

Seeker
I do disagree with the principal of your suggestion though on the grounds that it will make the game a lot less open and friendly to players.

Also, We are not trying to create a less friendly game... we want to be able to stop those who have less then friendly goals in mind. Friendly isn't our problem. And it's not that many players. Only a few but they continue to pop up now and then. We would just like to be able to stop them.

DeletedUser

I feel that though this suggestion might work for you, it isn't something which Inno will do anything about as there are many other things which have been requested but not implemented by Inno and which are valid for a lot more people than just a few. For instance the trader... I won't go there as its not pertinent to this thread.

DeletedUser4003

I’m not sure how anyone can be against this idea. If you don’t want to limit then you just leave it open. It’s simply allowing a choice. So why would anyone care if a FS decides that one particular AW is to be upgraded only by the FS. There are lots of ideas on how we could change our RR. But we don’t want to change how we do it. We just don’t want rewards going to ppl outside the FS. We want our members to grow. We already do plenty in the trader as well as helping neighbors with daily visits and other AW’s. We are not being overly greedy here. We want to give the top rewards to the players in our FS. Nothing wrong with that. Does Inno ever respond to these threads? That’s why I posted here. Not to argue the point. There is no argument. If you don’t want to limit the AW then you just leave it open. We want a choice is all!

We do the RR correctly for our FS.
if that would be trues, there wouldn't be rewards to steel :)

DeletedUser2838

What's wrong with just going and taking their AW rewards?