• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Diamonds deducted but no build

LadyTatters

Seeker
Hi. I wanted to add the Goldsmith to my city. I clicked on it and paid for it but didn't realize all my builders were busy.. so I paid diamonds to free up one builder. All this was deducted from my total diamonds but now I do not find the Goldsmith I paid for anywhere. Not sure if I'm just missing where it's sitting and waiting to be built or if this is a glitch. :(

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lady Tatters

DeletedUser3097

Hi. I wanted to add the Goldsmith to my city. I clicked on it and paid for it but didn't realize all my builders were busy.. so I paid diamonds to free up one builder. All this was deducted from my total diamonds but now I do not find the Goldsmith I paid for anywhere. Not sure if I'm just missing where it's sitting and waiting to be built or if this is a glitch. :(

Lady Tatters
Hello!

Please open a ticket with Support so they can check what has happened here. o_O

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Yes, please check in with Support about this so that we can have a look for you. :)

DeletedUser5532

Lady Tatters

It sounds like what you paid for was to speed up one of your builders (the closest one to finishing) so that you would then have an available builder, at this point you would have then had to go ahead and build the Goldsmith.

LadyTatters

Seeker
That's what I thought at first but looking at my total diamonds I can see that the coins were actually deducted. I will open a ticket. :)
Thank you all that replied