• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Lady Croft

1. Why is fighting worse than when I first started?

Thanks, SkyRider.. I do like the Mountain Halls.. should I keep it at the level it's at for now to help with the level penalty for battles? AS I increase fighting AWs, surely I can risk a couple of no-fighting levels in that and Prosperity Towers.... A year ago, I imagined myself good at...
  2. Why is fighting worse than when I first started?

Thank you sooo much for your help. I've just lost a massive amount of silk in that dreaded Spire, and came away angry and with nothing to show for my wasted goods. Grrr.... I did place an expansion - someone asked -, and I replaced Maze with Abbey 2 days ago... Enar has gone, too... it was the...
  3. Why is fighting worse than when I first started?

Ok, first, I have autism and can get quite hot under the collar when I don't understand something, so I may come across very angry, and while I am frustrated and confused, I don't mean to be aggressive. Now; I am fed up with losing so many troops and goods. In the last tourney and Spire attempts...
  4. Sorcerer's Homecoming: Elusive Daily Exclusive

I tried all different beacons. I varied them as I was also hoping for mana and KP. Today I found the same with the Copper Dragons; I had 350 points and got all of 1. Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to get 14 more moves in to get the last set piece with 6 points remaining and whatever I get...
  5. Sorcerer's Homecoming: Elusive Daily Exclusive

I realize it's free (actually, I do buy diamonds), I realize it's just a game... I had 3500 sorc's points... and it was the day for the Unexpected Morning... so, I thought, I should get a few with that many points! I only need 2, 3 would be nice and 4 would be very helpful. At the end of my...
  6. Open Mana loophole?

Shh... Just don't tell the devs or they'll be sure to patch that.
  7. spire reward change

I'd like to get some artefacts full stop. My Fire Phoenix has got to level 5 and my Stone Henge level 2. Now the Mermaid is out and I'll probably be lucky to get 1 artefact for that before they pull those, too. So, do I bother placing these space fillers if I'm not going to be able to evolve...
  8. Cycle through builders and more feed.

Hello all, I cannot find any info previously regarding this, but would the devs consider a cycle through builders function, please? Often (believe it or not), with 3, I cannot locate them all, and if I'd like to speed one up, I try to find the soonest ending one if possible. Also, it's great to...
  9. Impossible battles.

I try to fight LR & Mages with either LM or HR, then move along the line going by the notion that each troop type is good against the 2 to its left (our right). I look at the number of crossed swords when deciding on the light end or the heavy end; sometimes heavy ranged will be needed rather...
  10. Impossible battles.

Thanks all for replying. I am now in Fairies and understand a lot more than when I typed the thread.. That said, I cannot see the point of the buff statues and an armourer or feeding the fire phoenix when I still get annihilated by the Frog Prince. I saved them all up and I placed 3 Enlightened...
  11. Spell Frags and New Members.

Thanks all for replying. Disenchanting stuff is ok if they even have something to do that with, one of our FS did that, but then needed to do it again twice more, but had nothing left. All they can do is forego the events until they've been around for a while.. otherwise it's frustrating.
  12. Spell Frags and New Members.

Where, exactly, do new players at the end of Chapter 2 get spell frags from? And why 600 of the darn things? I believe there are a few quests in this event that ask for spell frags -and ONLY - spell frags. Good luck newbies. No Spire, they need what enchantment items they get in tourneys and...
  13. Impossible battles.

To the developers. Forgive me sounding frustrated & fed up; I am. I am not playing this game just to build and trade, I want to battle in the spire, join in the tournaments and complete provinces... I don't mind a challenge, but I DO mind total annihilation after training troops for 3 days and...