• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

fionah

Novice
Innogames/Elvenar is planning on terminating the forums (due to perceived decreased engagement..?) and use Discord as a replacement instead. We, the forum members, are of the opinion that Discord is not a valid alternative for a forum like this, and would like Inno/Elvenar to keep the forums alive. Discord is a nice addition to the game, but it can not and will not be able to provide the same functionality as the forums can and do, so it's not suitable as a replacement. They can perfectly co-exist though, so that's what we'd like to see happen, as both platforms/media have their benefits!

I shamelessly stole this petition idea from the US forum, but let's do this for the International/EN community too!
Please reply with your name (or +1 if you prefer) to this thread to add your vote for this petition to keep the forums!
(Don't just like this post, we need engagement in the form of actual reactions/replies ;) )

Get your fellows, Elvenar friends, neighbours, etc. to sign this petition too if they want to keep the forum!

While you’re at it; also copy this link to your city name, without the http part it will be a perfect fit: “tiny.cc/savetheforum”, it links directly to this petition here on the forum.

And since the official link to the forums has been deleted from the game and replaced by a link to discord, be sure to promote the forum in your fellowship overview by posting this link in the description: https://en.forum.elvenar.com

Let’s do what we can to save the forum(s)!!

View attachment 7939

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I love that we're seeing quite a few people who are making a forum account just to be able to sign the petition
1697124893346.png
And also a lot of 'lurkers'* who make the effort of signing :) Thank you all for joining the 'fight' to keep the forums!

*Lurkers are members who use the forum mostly to look for answers/information but who don't often post a message, which is actually a great thing about the forum, that there is a lot of information available so you never have to search far for an answer, and you don't have to post a message if you don't want to.

Last edited:

fionah

Novice
I was a lurker until now. Mainly because I couldn't sign on/register. Because of the petition I persisted and managed to get in. But I\ve used the forums loads for sources of help on different chapters. I'm sure there will be lots of folk in the same situation. So if Elvenar are just looking at number of posts and sign ups for usage figures then they will be sadly misled.

Dinny

Novice
Innogames/Elvenar is planning on terminating the forums (due to perceived decreased engagement..?) and use Discord as a replacement instead. We, the forum members, are of the opinion that Discord is not a valid alternative for a forum like this, and would like Inno/Elvenar to keep the forums alive. Discord is a nice addition to the game, but it can not and will not be able to provide the same functionality as the forums can and do, so it's not suitable as a replacement. They can perfectly co-exist though, so that's what we'd like to see happen, as both platforms/media have their benefits!

I shamelessly stole this petition idea from the US forum, but let's do this for the International/EN community too!
Please reply with your name (or +1 if you prefer) to this thread to add your vote for this petition to keep the forums!
(Don't just like this post, we need engagement in the form of actual reactions/replies ;) )

Get your fellows, Elvenar friends, neighbours, etc. to sign this petition too if they want to keep the forum!

While you’re at it; also copy this link to your city name, without the http part it will be a perfect fit: “tiny.cc/savetheforum”, it links directly to this petition here on the forum.

And since the official link to the forums has been deleted from the game and replaced by a link to discord, be sure to promote the forum in your fellowship overview by posting this link in the description: https://en.forum.elvenar.com

Let’s do what we can to save the forum(s)!!

View attachment 7939
Dinny+1