• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Barchanni's Donkey Shy!!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the newest Forum Competition: Barchanni's Donkey Shy!!

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Sir Derf

Adept
Who keeps parking their donkeys outside my city!

Luisa! Can you please collect round up those pesky critters?

Egwene al Vere

Adventurer
I've followed the link but still dont know how to play it. Where do I find the orcs to throw? how can there be answers if there isnt a question. I've never done these competitions before as I'm clearly Royally thick ;)

Jake65

Sage
I've followed the link but still dont know how to play it. Where do I find the orcs to throw? how can there be answers if there isnt a question. I've never done these competitions before as I'm clearly Royally thick ;)
The throwing orcs is figurative :)
You must save/download the image, mark the three items of your choice and then upload it as your entry.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

We apologise the announcement is slightly late however, the Competition is now closed for entries. Any entries received after 23:59 CET 18th March will not be counted!!

We will be announcing the Winners of the 300 Diamonds in due course :D

For those of you who participated, thank you so much for your entries and Good Luck!! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.