• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Server Error, Stream Errors

DeletedUser54

Come on, it is about time someone put up a notice that the game just does not work. Maybe somewhere in announcements:), there can hardly be more important info at the moment.
Over 24 hours constant stream error/maintanance??? Are there no moderators???? Does noone read this forum? We only get information by someone posting ticket replies here?
What is the matter with this forum?

DeletedUser3097

Hi @torchll,

Many people share your frustrations, including me! :eek:

As soon as there is any news, be sure I will share it with you.

All I can say is the Elvenar team is aware of the difficulties and are working hard to resolve them.

DeletedUser3418

Hi all, still having big issues here as well. Constant stream errors, delays loading and unable to connect to chat etc.
It would be really nice to get on update sent out with regards to what is happening and time scale... keep the players on the loop

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
Arendyll cannot be accessed !!! I have an account on Winyandor but I have chosen not to play that server anymore. Messages range from "stream error" to "server error" .... constant refresh so you can't set anything

I hope that this is fixed soon .... purrrrrrrrleeeeeeaaaaassseee :?

DeletedUser3418

Message sent out by the Elvenar team
Screenshot at Apr 26 09-01-31.png
lvenar t

firerock

Enchanter
ah nuts it just happened again, better than every 3 mins mind! Either that or very few people are actually on the server.

DeletedUser3287

Mine has been OK for the past 45 minutes. Even completed 5 tournies on each server with no problems. :)

DeletedUser1345

It was rough-going a few hours ago, but the game has been behaving ( on Arendyll ) for a while now ( probably 45 minutes to an hour ).

Here's hoping they found the bug and stomped it. :D

DeletedUser82

I've just done a round of collecting goods and setting production with no problems (Arendyll) .... Lets hope it's been fixed :)

DeletedUser

Seems better on Arendyll, a little bit laggier than usual, but that may because I'm on my secondary computer. Glad things are looking up now and thanks for the extension on the Marble tournament.

DeletedUser3418

All appears to be OK now. No problems with game play at all on either Winyandor, or on Arendyll. :)