• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Server Error, Stream Errors

DeletedUser3097

Are you still getting error messages as Arendyll seems okay for me now?

Timneh

Artisan
Still getting stream errors here too, not as bad as before but still very annoying. It was ok for a while after the fix but now started again and slowly getting worse.

DeletedUser3097

In my FS, people say it was worse around 5-7 pm GMT- is this your experience too?

DeletedUser2853

Arendyll I cannot donate kp to my friends golden abyss...

DeletedUser3097

Yesterday I turned my city graphic quality down to low. I've been online for approximately an hour now with no stream errors at all. Might be worth a try?

Timneh

Artisan
Looking at the other threads about this issue i think it is still quite widespread but i will give your suggestion a try to see if it makes a difference.

DeletedUser2853

Yesterday I turned my city graphic quality down to low. I've been online for approximately an hour now with no stream errors at all. Might be worth a try?
No sorry just tried that didn't make any difference?

DeletedUser643

weird .. got no issues; been online since it was fixed earlier today

DeletedUser

I always run on Low for both the City and Battle graphics and have the atmospheric effects toggled off.

Still have intermittent stream issues. Last time about 15 - 30 min ago. Current login has stayed up so far, but seems to have a lot more lag loading between screens ( city, research, world, etc. ).

Also, as the previously reported bug that the game does not really log you off after you hit the log out button ( twice ) and return to the login screen. If you start a new window and go to elvenar, you are already logged in. Pretty much have to close the browser after logging off to have the login info cleared.

DeletedUser1345

I logged back in to the game about 15 minutes ago, and so far no errors.
Arendyll, EN1