• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Server Error, Stream Errors

DeletedUser1345

In the last hour or so I am getting numerous " Stream Error " messages, requiring the game be restarted. And it's running slowly - especially cycling through side quests.
I just tried to restart the game, and the Green Bar toward the bottom of the load page ( which loads up to "24" ) stopped loading, and instead of saying "--/24", it said "Server Error."

Other players are reporting similar trouble ( see the Questions And Help thread I started about an hour ago ).

sunrae

Soothsayer
Hi, they have just put up a message they are doing maintenance so hopefully will be fixed very soon

sunrae

Soothsayer
Spoke too soon :( still lagland and just been kicked off again - twice

So I can't get on at all now in Winyandor :confused:

Last edited:

Aegnaer

Seeker
Still happening - even when you finally do get back into the game you are immediately hit with Stream Errors. Game is unplayable at the moment - can we get some information as to what is happening from the Mods and when it will be fixed?

DeletedUser3287

Me too. It also lags on both servers. I collect something, and 3 seconds later it registers.

DeletedUser3359

Someone can says us what is going on?
The last two hours it is impossible to play.
"Stream Error" "Maintenance" etc.
When will be back normal???

Aisling1

Conjurer
It's seems to be connected to the "maintenance" they were doing today.. it's been on and off, worse in Winyandor than Arendyll..
I'd love to know what genius decided that the day the tournament starts is a good day to do "maintenance"... apparently more of the same tomorrow :)

DeletedUser3251

Winyandor is the worse, but it IS happening in Arendyll as well. Nonstop "stream error", "internal server error", "maintenance", etc. Can get in and click a couple things, they may or may not register before another error box pops up. Tried doing tournament provinces, get 1-2 fights done, stream error pops up, then game won't let me back into that province to finish it. I know I've only done 1 or 2 of the 4 but it shows as completed with the timer for when I can do it again.

DeletedUser3097

I am sorry but I cannot add anything more to what has already been said- En1 seems relatively okay but En2 is not good at all. I managed to get onto my Winyandor city, turn my city quality down to low (no idea if this helped) then painstakingly set my factories for the night, with many refreshes needed.

DeletedUser3251

Just received this reply from a ticket on this situation:

Thank you for contacting Elvenar Support

Our Development team is aware of the issue and is working as hard as they can to resolve the problem.

We apologise for the inconvenience

Please be patient in the meantime

Kind regards,

Eamany
Game Moderator

DeletedUser1345

Well, I was able to access my city again for a while, about an hour and a half ago, with no errors; for a while it ran smoothly again.
.....but now, as I check on it again, I see it's back in meltdown mode.
In Arendyll, by the way.
Well, at least they're working on it. :cool: