• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Server Error, Stream Errors

DeletedUser3418

Spoke too soon, just got a stream error and other players in my fellowship are reporting the same thing :(

DeletedUser3453

I'm in Wynandor and have been having the same issues since yesterday. Had to laugh when the "We have fixed the errors" message came up and I got knocked off less than five minutes later. :)

Thinking maybe it isn't worth it.

DeletedUser1796

I've been getting them since yesterday, I read the 'fixed' notice and tried to do some stuff around the pace but got kicked off again almost immediately. Just sent another ticket telling them this issue is far from fixed..
Not really worth trying to play if this keeps happening.

DeletedUser3246

Same here its not as bad as yesterday but its still happening.

DeletedUser1374

I've been getting them since yesterday, I read the 'fixed' notice and tried to do some stuff around the pace but got kicked off again almost immediately. Just sent another ticket telling them this issue is far from fixed..
Not really worth trying to play if this keeps happening.

Agreed .. far from fixed. No point in wasting time trying to play.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I think the "fixed" notice is bugging the stream... :p

DeletedUser

Same here. Was working for a while. Logged back in a few minutes ago and collected goods and started production runs. Went to allocate my kp and when I tried to return to my city, then the stream error. Then back to city, got the 'we fixed it announcement', clicked 'ok' and on to the down for maintenance screen.

DeletedUser1882

well I see we get more tourney time but I am still getting systems errors and maintenance after the new update saying it was fixed

DeletedUser3182

It is now 18:58 BST 26 April, despite being told it's all been solved, I am still have numerous stream errors. Now unable to even log on, server error.

What is the point of more tournament time, when I lost hours of production yesterday and time spent with the revolving log ons.

DeletedUser2467

Having problems in both towns, started last night and still continuing this evening. Very frustrating