• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Server Error, Stream Errors

DeletedUser1345

It's not an "stream error," but a member of my fellowship pointed out a bug which I realize I am suffering in my city as well: donated coins, which do register in Notifications, do not result in any collectable coins showing in the Hall.

DeletedUser1796

I can't believe we're celebrating getting ten minutes of game play without interruptions.. lol
I am also back to having the amount showing due on my main hall be wrong again. I hover over it and am told it has 12000 coins, and I know I have enough space in my main hall to pick it up, so I click and get way more coins than that, run over my allotted amount and waste 1000's of coins.

Cregganroe

Conjurer
Better than me @Rhaenar I'm not getting any or only one amount no set reason why I can get one lot one time and then none the other times I try but it's costing me a lot of coins that much I do know :(

sunrae

Soothsayer
I am having this exact problem in Beta. When you are offline and a neighbour donates coins it does not register on MH when you log in, then when you are online and receive a donation to MH and click it, all the donations that you have received offline register. Its been going on quite a few days on Beta so maybe not going to be a quick fix :( Sometimes I get the coins and sometimes I don't so there is no consistency with it.

DeletedUser3034

For what it's worth, the stream / internal error / server error looks (to me) to be worst at times of high play/load. Overnight (UK time) when few players, only one error noted by my wife and I.