• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

DeletedUser1829

Ignoring the bugs I have found the quests reasonably equal between a high tech town (fairies/orcs) and a lower tech town (era 3) Some quests are easier and harder for each town in different ways but both can progress reasonably well.

DeletedUser1693

It gets better, there is scout 3 provinces or produce 3 power of provision spells

I have just hit upgrade 5 buildings to lvl6 or over....no way I can do this, so no further in this for me :(

This is one of the last quests(maybe even the last quest, I don't remember it)

DeletedUser363

This is one of the last quests(maybe even the last quest, I don't remember it)

Maybe , but I have no space for upgrades or new buildings, and need 9 provinces for my next expansion lol...so unless a miracle occurs I'll stay where I am :confused:

DeletedUser

these quests should be equal for all players...how fair is it that for me it takes two days to clear the scout one province quest and a newbie clears it in minutes?

btw,how many scout one province quests are there .am not that far with the S.Solstice quest line

ETA same regarding the upgrade buildings quests....i need over 12 hours to upgrade a freaking building.
To be honest it can be just as hard on another quest for a newbie, I have a 160k city on Arendyll and a 15k city on Winyandor - the scouting took well over 2 days in Arendyll but on Winyandor I have only just been able to clear a province after 2 days in order to send out the scout and as it turns out Arendyll got done first because the tiny city got hung up on solving 20 encounters (can't fight and don't have enough goods to negotiate more than 2 or 3 a day!), gain 9 relics due to the same as before although I did pick up a couple on visiting other cities, producing the power of provision spell because I needed 1 particular relic (cries and tears hair out!), and spending 15 kp although I was extremely lucky to get some in the tournaments which I negotiate because I can't fight... having a larger city can be helpful at times but then so can smaller ones - I started the event at the same time in both cities and my scout will be back in 2 hours in the little one and its now only just behind the big one.

DeletedUser2152

you can always make some space and raise a small building to 6, demolish and repeat.

DeletedUser

I've noticed something interesting today regarding the exclusive "Spring Flower Cage". In both Arendyll and Winyandor its the same size but in Arendyll it says that it gives 210 culture but in Winyandor its only 66! Is this difference because the Arendyll city is 160k points and the Winyandor one is 15k or is this a server wide difference?

Just had a look at the bronze guards, I got them in Arendyll although haven't used them yet, they're 370 culture and at the time I thought it was a lot for a tiny 2x1 building so I got them in Winyandor as well and I've just realised that over there they're 117 culture!

I'd be interested to know from anyone else with cities in both Arendyll and Winyandor.

Deleted User - 106219

The Culture and Population you get from event buildings depend on which chapter you have reached.

DeletedUser

It gets better, there is scout 3 provinces or produce 3 power of provision spells

I have just hit upgrade 5 buildings to lvl6 or over....no way I can do this, so no further in this for me :(

I did just finish the produce 2 x power of provision from getting one of them from NH, so there's that. I assume it's yet another bug though ;)

DeletedUser363

I've noticed something interesting today regarding the exclusive "Spring Flower Cage". In both Arendyll and Winyandor its the same size but in Arendyll it says that it gives 210 culture but in Winyandor its only 66! Is this difference because the Arendyll city is 160k points and the Winyandor one is 15k or is this a server wide difference?

The benefits vary according to the level you are at, so you get more in Arendyll because you are further on in the game than in Winyandor. Not really fair when you have to do the same work :confused:

DeletedUser363

I love it......a friend did 3 spells, only 2 registered on the quest, so support have told her to spend another 13 hrs producing another spell.....she already has 31 spare power of provision spells....why on earth would she want another spell?!?!, it's crazy:eek:

DeletedUser1295

I did just finish the produce 2 x power of provision from getting one of them from NH, so there's that. I assume it's yet another bug though ;)

Usually you need to produce those spells, not acquire them any other way such as via NH.

Did your quest complete on getting one from NH? If so, that was a happy bug for you ;)

DeletedUser222

If I were to take the first of the Venar's Rocks prize, would that deduct any points towards the 2nd or top level Venar's Rocks prizes?

DeletedUser1295

You are funny! You should do comedy.
Seems you are the comedian here cheapnar ;)

If I were to take the first of the Venar's Rocks prize, would that deduct any points towards the 2nd or top level Venar's Rocks prizes?

You can collect the prize without losing any Sun Flares - or points as you call them. Upon collection of a Venar's Rocks prize the corresponding number of Sun Flares for that prize will be deducted from your total amount of Sun Flares and any leftover Sun Flares will go the next Venar's Rocks prize till you have collected all 3 prizes.

Also you will need to collect the first prize before you can move on to the second one, etc.

Edited the above a bit to bemore exact ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Hi all !

1. Is there a limited number of event quests ?

My last 5 were :
Gain 15 relics
Spend 25 KP
Complete 5 building upgrades level 6 or higher
Finish 3 provinces or produce basket of groceries 3 times
Produce beverages 50 times

... And now, the daily is still counting but the event standard quest have disappeared :(
bug%20event.png

[...]You can collect the prize without losing any Sun Flares - or points as you call them. Any leftover Sun Flares will go the next Venar's Rocks.
Also you will need to collect the first prize before you can move on to the second one, etc.
Sorry Zanyah, when you collect the prize its value is subtracted from your sun Flares pot, I've just picked my first Venar with 160 sun flares and I've now only 10 sun flares in the second prize counter (that cost 200 sun flares by the way) ;)
venar.png

3. I testify for those who find always something bad that I had the bug with the PoP that wasn't completing one of the event quests and even if I filled my ticket at 18h30 (with 'solstice' in the title), it was solved only 4 hours later... Support guys are working 24/24h !!! (and do their best)

Last edited:

DeletedUser363

Is there a limited number of event quests ?
You have completed that line of quests now, there is just the daily ones left

Sorry Zanyah, when you collect the prize its value is subtracted from your sun Flares pot, I've just picked my first Venar with 160 sun flares and I've now only 10 sun flares in the second prize counter (that cost 200 sun flares by the way) ;)
undefined

Yes, you spend sunflares for the first of the Venar, then have to build up more sunflares to get the second and third Venars, so every time you get a Venar the sunflares are reduced:)

DeletedUser595

Just had a look at the bronze guards, I got them in Arendyll although haven't used them yet, they're 370 culture and at the time I thought it was a lot for a tiny 2x1 building so I got them in Winyandor as well and I've just realised that over there they're 117 culture!

I'd be interested to know from anyone else with cities in both Arendyll and Winyandor.
I have 2 cities in Winyandor and 1 in Arendyll. For the first building in Arendyll I would receive 940 population and cultural points, for doing the first building in Winyandor on one city I actually got 760 population and cultural points, when I checked the second city it will only give 380 population and culture points FOR DOING EXACTLY THE SAME QUESTS which are no easier on the large cities or the small one. I am offended by these discrepancies for doing the same quests. They are totally unfair. Am seriously considering whether to continue with the SSE.

DeletedUser595

I have 2 cities in Winyandor and 1 in Arendyll. For the first building in Arendyll I would receive 940 population and cultural points, for doing the first building in Winyandor on one city I actually got 760 population and cultural points, when I checked the second city it will only give 380 population and culture points FOR DOING EXACTLY THE SAME QUESTS which are no easier on the large cities or the small one. I am offended by these discrepancies for doing the same quests. They are totally unfair. Am seriously considering whether to continue with the SSE.
I forgot to mention that the two big cities are both in the ORCS research tree !!