• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

m4rt1n

Adept
Reminds me of the current Australian government. I am ashamed of the current unlawful street demonstrations in Sydney and Melbourne.

Thanks for the light-hearted video @m4rt1n. I needed something like that this morning.

I laughed out loud to myself at the home made snow plough and the wooden door with shed hinges, at dire times is nice to see humour, we are a community together, a david v goliath battle but still hope. :)

OldHag

Necromancer
On a lighter note and I'm sure some of you will be thrilled for me (haha) but I finally got the Gingerbread House base building in the MA this morning. I thought the base buildings would appear in slot 5 but this was in slot 1. But I'm happy to have finally got it, I can shut up about it now.....lol :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I finally got the Gingerbread House base building in the MA this morning.
Yayyy!! I’m so happy for you!! It definitely took its time but your patience paid off!! \o/

OldHag

Necromancer
I'm super chuffed for you. I wanted you to get it almost as badly as you did :D
haha thanks @Jake65 I'm delighted.
I've got a big stack of early chapter base buildings but I don't think I'll be getting rid of them now in the hope of getting an up to date one, not after an almost 2 year wait for this one. They will just end up sitting in my inventory.

OldHag

Necromancer
The new link to Discord that replaced the forum link, doesn't actually work for me. It takes me back to the accept invitation link, but I can already access Discord. I'm just not a fan.

Morning Town

Alchemist
I honestly can't say anymore than you guys already know. All I can say is im still here with you all and will be until the end, if indeed there is an end! Im still holding my placard above the parapets to try an make your voices heard!

Well said @Herodite and many thanks for "sticking with" the EN forum ;)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Hey guys, please be aware that we can only share the information that we have so far as all else is still very much internal. This is why not too much is being said and I am sure if I constantly replied ''no comment'' that would not improve things.
A lot is still ongoing behind the scenes, Discord will not be going away, that I can confirm.
Thank you. Let’s be clear that we do not wish for Discord to go away, as it obviously also has its benefits. We just don’t see how it can be used/advertised as a valid alternative for the forum, because it simply is too different to take over that function. We want to keep the forums alive, next to Discord. Best of both worlds!