• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

C-Nymph

Necromancer
And the link to the forum has now been removed in-game, at least on browser :(
It's really sad indeed :(
Yet someone felt rebellious and left the word 'forum' in the hover-over ;)
(Or they just made a mistake and took away the wrong word (Wiki instead of Forum), which is more likely of course :p )
1696938367940.png

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Just noticed, they just killed the forum, no new members :(

Way to go Inno...
I thought they said we had until at least the end of the year before shutting down the forums, and that they were still "investigating" if they could keep the forums open. It seems now though that this change is for some reason being rushed and it really doesn't matter anymore what we say or do, it's a done deal :mad: :mad elf::mad human:

@Silmaril @anonglitch Care to explain??!!

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
No changes have been made, players are still free to join the Forum, but usually the numbers had been 2-3 a week here, so maybe this has returned to that again.
Regarding the changes to the button links, these have been changed to follow on from beta, this does not prevent any player from still joining here.
If anyone is having trouble joining, please raise a ticket with support and we will be delighted to get you here...

Verde

Soothsayer
As time goes on, the less impressed I become with Inno as a company.
If/when they remove the forum completely, it'll be a decision point for me, whether to stay or look for a new game.
However if I do look for a new game, then it will not be an Inno game as it's the company that I have come to distrust.

Hekata

Artisan
I was pretty sure it's done deal the moment they stopped the announcements as it's something that requires no effort (= the same text prepared for discord, just copy/past) and was still cut off very abruptly. I can only assume that our mods and CMs here like the forums too, which is why they were telling us there is some hope as they were hoping for them to stay open too.

Honestly this is so sad. I've been playing this game for a very long time and by now events and new chapters are not as exciting as they used to be, but the forum is something that I still enjoy very much and take part in when I have time. So for me closing them will removes almost half of my enjoyment of the game. :(

Thanks for sharing this @C-Nymph

SkyRider99

Immortal
Inno will destroy Elvenar itself, by trying to make a slow paced game for the older gaming generation appeal to the millennials.
Good luck trying to appeal to (appease?) the post-millenials. Enough is never enough! Although there may be the occasional rare exception? :rolleyes:

Inno may experience some financial gain by changing to Discord, but the shininess will wear off quite fast. Loyalty is not in their dictionary.