• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

You knew it was coming....

Jake65

Sage
The reason many longstanding players want to keep the Forum is more about the repositry of useful information that's built up in here over the years
Also, there's a better crowd here.

Cantina.jpg

McBratty

Enchanter
The reason many longstanding players want to keep the Forum is more about the repositry of useful information that's built up in here over the years - the number of daily posts is a lesser issue. But no doubt Inno feel that numbers of posts are some kind of measure of success...
I absolutely agree! Its the sheer volume of valuable advice and information that lies in these forums that I think is most upsetting to lose.!

McBratty

Enchanter
Follow your own advice.

The first half of the Blessings of the Phoenix appears to be pathetic. This follows a series of poor events that have become a pattern.

However, the new pattern is about how few postings there are daily. As a result, one can already conclude McBratty’s holiday request has come to be. That’s why this snippy post.

There aren’t a lack of topics, only a lack of posters.
I dont believe I mentioned anywhere about volume of posts or lack thereof on the forum.
The post wasnt snippy but rather pointing out how Inno keeps getting it terribly wrong so there is no need for you to take a go at me. :)

Kazzandra

Alchemist
I dont believe I mentioned anywhere about volume of posts or lack thereof on the forum.
The post wasnt snippy but rather pointing out how Inno keeps getting it terribly wrong so there is no need for you to take a go at me. :)
@McBratty you wrote,

And finally, to those mysterious people that keep asking for all this stuff....please take a long, longggg holiday.

I admit I reacted to this. I was snippy.

It’s bad enough I get pieces of posts edited by people who work for the company under the guise of violating forum rules. However, we as the few posters left should not be encouraging “longggg holidays”.

The issue is a lack of posting. NOT content.

I could care less about boring posts, whiny complaints, pathetic solutions, etc…

Censorship, or encouraging others FROM posting by players, is a players forum rules violation.

In the old days, when people watched tv, people said, “if you don’t like it, change the channel.

I can’t stand this cancel culture crap!

Write whatever you want. I will either respond, or ignore.

Nothing personal McBratty. I don’t know you.

Kazzandra

Alchemist
Actually, my point of view was that you and @Kazzandra were saying fundamentally the same thing, in different ways. I agree with both of you. Perhaps we even all agree that Inno has lost the plot? :)

View attachment 8421
Inno didn’t lose any plot. They lost posters.

We are down to a handful daily.

Someone on discord kindly give an opinion on the amount of posts daily on discord.

Thank you in advance

Kazzandra

Alchemist
Actually, my point of view was that you and @Kazzandra were saying fundamentally the same thing, in different ways. I agree with both of you. Perhaps we even all agree that Inno has lost the plot? :)

View attachment 8421
And another thing Inno!

I am sick and tired of receiving your crappy offers. Aint no way I am giving you my money even with these pathetic incentives.

U angered me. I’m not in a giving mood.

Get a clue!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazzandra

Alchemist
The more advanced the player, the crappier the offers become. It'd be nicer all around if they had a sliding scale, offering high CAL cities a more decent reward. But then some Chapter 3 player would whine that it was unfair and hurt their little feelings! :confused:
It’s nothing new the company has not heard before.

SkyRider99

Immortal
A question for any lawyer types out there.
If Inno suddenly abandoned the game, would players who have spent real money (not diamonds they have received) have a claim against the company?
Just curious, see.
I have worked with lawyers on many occasions. The short answer is 'no'. The long answer would put you to sleep, and require a suitably hefty retainer fee in order to properly consider the ramifications and responsibilities applicable under the various jurisdictions operating in the several countries involved, as their legislation permits. :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm a little bummed (I do not believe this has been mentioned yet)......we no longer can build an ancient wonder that we plan on not keeping, then sell it so that the rune wheel is empty once again which allowed us to fill it back up with runes in hopes of getting shards to be used towards another ancient wonder we have or plan on having unless you have big stock in royal restoration spells.....just to place a level 1 ancient wonder in any city has an additional cost of 5 royal restoration spells.....