• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

You knew it was coming....

SkyRider99

Immortal
Players have been asking us to handle the Spell Fragments surplus,
Hmm ... can't recall ever having a surplus of anything, nor having the audacity to complain about it! :confused:

I think there was a scrolls surplus a couple of years ago. That was fixed by a massive over-reaction that smashed scrolls productions, so all good there, based on the Inno methodology currently on display.

SkyRider99

Immortal
1705719055884.png

:rolleyes:

Stucon

Illusionist
No one is running a frags surplus of 600k+, which would allow them to upgrade a single AW from level 1 to 35. I defy you to single out a single player that has a frags surplus of 1.2 MILLION+, which would allow them to upgrade 2 AWs from level 1 to 35. Or 1.8 MILLION+, which would allow them to upgrade 3 AWs from level 1 to 35.

Your reasoning is duplicitous. Players may have been asking for more ways to spend excess frags but NO ONE was asking for a single AW to cost 600k+ frags to upgrade to max.

I honestly don't understand why no one is dropping hints as to how this frags shortfall will now be addressed. Why wait until players have quit before finally showing that all is well? Or is it the case that there is nothing in the works to address the shortfall and it's just a case of "tough, deal with it"?

EDIT: Ah, the new in-game sale is valuing a measly 3k frags at 450/500 diamonds. So there really is no surprise in the works to resolve the sudden frags shortfall, is there? It really is just a case of "tough, deal with it". Watch your player numbers evaporate as that realisation sinks in.
1705744420432.png

But I am on your side

BlueBlou

Illusionist
In one of my cities I do have more frags than Stucon showed, and a lot of CC. Struggling with sentient goods there, so can’t complain about the change for that city. Certain wonders asked a lop of sentient goods to upgrade previously.

Jake65

Sage
They just made my Endless Excavation completely useless, used to give me a ton of supplies for scouting now gives relics per mystical object and I have tons. Why change things after 7 years. :(
If we could convert relics into spell fragments we might get somewhere.
Screenshot_20240120-223917~2.png

m4rt1n

Adept
@Silmaril again from feedback, maybe support gets tons of requests but there they are not discussed with other players of the game so any right minded company would ask here first for feedback, maybe the "spotty teens" now in the development room after @InnoGames fired a load of people last year don't see that either, oh Discord, and there is not used by the older generation that actually play this game for more than 3 weeks.