• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Whispers of the Soul - General Discussion

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to the Whispers of the Soul Event

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,

Your Elvenar Team

Killiak

Artisan
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to the Whispers of the Soul Event

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,

Your Elvenar Team

Oh, what is this? An announcement from a mod on the forum? Did something change in Inno policy? ;)

As for the event, I have already mentioned on Discord that I dislike this combination of sets with evolvables. You NEED the extra set buildings to make it worth the space, and it turns a predictable and easily placed 4x4 into something that might be a different shape.size every time an event rolls by.

I like the aesthetics.... just not the concept of a set-based evolvable.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Oh, what is this? An announcement from a mod on the forum? Did something change in Inno policy? ;)

As for the event, I have already mentioned on Discord that I dislike this combination of sets with evolvables. You NEED the extra set buildings to make it worth the space, and it turns a predictable and easily placed 4x4 into something that might be a different shape.size every time an event rolls by.

I like the aesthetics.... just not the concept of a set-based evolvable.

My... ahem... finger slipped... and accidentally copy/pasted into the announcement section.... I think it's arthritis... and it seems a shame to delete my mistake now people have commented :D

Kind Regards

Herodite!

Hekata

Artisan
I'm actually very excited to try out the new evo/set combination. Sets are usually more powerful than evo buildings so I often place them and thanks to the switchable character of the evo building I get to chose the main production. This set gives lots and lots of orcs (or banshees if you prefer) so it's definitely getting built :)

The down side of the event is the getting lost in the mist mechanics which are my least favourite I think. Very hard to get any daily prizes. :(

Feels so good to get an official feedback tread! Thanks @Herodite ! :D

EDIT: Just saw the official announcement too, that's a triple :D :D :D !

m4rt1n

Adept
I enjoy the misty forest type of events, I have done well so far in the past and the iDavis video linked in game is exactly how I have always proceeded, using logic to maximise my chances, however you still need to be on the lucky side of RNG.

McBratty

Enchanter
I just watched iDavis video about this event and have to admit that I used to proceed with absolutely zero logic involved :D It was usually a case of uncover every damn thing and hope for the best. The face I actually got anywhere is a true marvel. This event, thanks to iDavis I shall be a lot more organized and shall be standing at the starting line armed with a variety of things like an explorer heading into the swamp! See you all on the other side.
Oh and thank you @Herodite for posting this...it almost brought a tear to my eye at the normalcy of it...sigh.

SCI0N

Spellcaster
Anything that gives me extra troops is good.

OldHag

Necromancer
I just need more cats.
and just curious, I notice there is no chance of getting more game currency (pumpkins) from rewards/prizes, outside of what drops around our cities, is that normal for this event, I can't remember?
This is going to be tough to get that last artefact.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
I just need more cats.
and just curious, I notice there is no chance of getting more game currency (pumpkins) from rewards/prizes, outside of what drops around our cities, is that normal for this event, I can't remember?
This is going to be tough to get that last artefact.

I think you only need 4 artefacts this time as it only upgrades to level 5 and connects with 4 other set buildings.

Currently I just hit the locked quests and need one more set building and artefact 4. I have collected 212 cats.

soulsetoct23.jpg

Last edited: