• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Whispers of the Soul - General Discussion

OldHag

Necromancer
I think you only need 4 artefacts this time as it only upgrades to level 5 and connects with 4 other set buildings.

Currently I just hit the locked quests and need one more set building and artefact 4. I have collected 212 cats.

View attachment 8022
I'm at the same spot @m4rt1n - I need that last piece and then the last artefact. I hit the dailies yesterday but I only have 192 cats at the moment, so I'm going to be needing a lot of RNG luck to get that last one.

SCI0N

Spellcaster
I'm at the same spot @m4rt1n - I need that last piece and then the last artefact. I hit the dailies yesterday but I only have 192 cats at the moment, so I'm going to be needing a lot of RNG luck to get that last one.
Good luck OldHag :)

I think I missed the Mirthful Spirit prize....my other city won it, but for the life of me I don't remember where....does anyone now where we get this particular building? Thankyou

Jake65

Sage
I think I missed the Mirthful Spirit prize....my other city won it, but for the life of me I don't remember where....does anyone now where we get this particular building? Thankyou
Screenshot_20231029-155331~2.png

It's the last set building in the line of quests.

Edit to add: please excuse the cropping, had to reduce the file size to upload it.

Jake65

Sage
Yes! I got my 260 cats for the final artefact. Another complete set. I don't think I'll be placing it, but I do like to have a complete set. :)
RNGesus smiled upon me as well ;)
I've even got the new head although it looks alarmingly close to me IRL so probably won't use it :D

It's weird how the "dice rolls" so to speak, last event I had to spend diamonds to get to 260, this event I'm over 290 with a couple of days to go.

m4rt1n

Adept
RNGesus smiled upon me as well ;)
I've even got the new head although it looks alarmingly close to me IRL so probably won't use it :D

It's weird how the "dice rolls" so to speak, last event I had to spend diamonds to get to 260, this event I'm over 290 with a couple of days to go.

I reached the new avatar also, and am close to a second evolving base so luck favoured me this time around as well. :)

Jake65

Sage
I got a second base and finished in the Gold league, certainly got very lucky on this event. 314 cats in total. :)
Me too! I think it's the first time I've ever got a second base.
It seems to have certainly helped me sitting in the moonlit garden while clearing the fog chanting "here kitty kitty".
I highly recommend that everyone try this next event :D

OldHag

Necromancer
I got the head and finished in the Silver league. I do enjoy this event and I'll miss the beautiful screen. :)