• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.46

cwgiii

Shaman
Wouldn't it be great if the trader had a user set, multi-tier sort capability like in Excel (high to low stars, alpha goods offered, alpha goods received, etc.) ? That way each user could sort as they see fit, changing priority for various needs/situations. Flexibility is always a good thing.

Nymis

Alchemist
I am also not liking the new Trader...the trades being pushed up are what the game deems to be good trades but I do not wish to see such trades especially from the particular players who think asking for 10k T1 for 1k T3 is fair!!! How?? Or even 17.5k T2 for 5k T3??
Depending on how far you are in the game and how much of a boost% you have, that’s like 5x of T1 production with 1x T3!!

If you are going to have a system like this, I really want to have the option to be able to BLOCK or HIDE players who continuously put disgusting trades like this!

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Wouldn't it be great if the trader had a user set, multi-tier sort capability like in Excel (high to low stars, alpha goods offered, alpha goods received, etc.) ? That way each user could sort as they see fit, changing priority for various needs/situations. Flexibility is always a good thing.
Nice idea but...
I'm not sure unflexible devs can do flexible tools... :p

DeletedUser

I have to agree with the others. The change to the trader has made it much harder to find the trades I am looking for.

DeletedUser5660

any reason you are not providing the option on mobile to use the Magic Academy? Currently, I can only upgrade it on my iPad and iPhone and have to be on PC to create or use enchantments. Seems like it'd be simple enough to provide the same functionality on other devices.

m4rt1n

Adept
The new trader options seem a little muddled,as I can go through 6 pages, starting at 3 stars, then 2 stars, then 1 star or worse, only to find 2 star trades on page 5???

That said I usually use the inbuilt filter first anyway for fellowship, then goods required, then boosted wanted. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
The filter is still there, and always has been, I use it daily, in the check box top left after opening the trader.

That is why I am puzzled at your posts @Lelanya

On a BIG plus, since the change the unscrupulous guys who stick in max unfair trades have not yet been accidentally accepted by me so far, as the reshuffling while accepting trades seems to have minimized following the update. :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
@Muf-Muf I have the new app version1.46 installed now and the winter building is fixed. :)

On another note I'm now experiencing frequent app crashes while collecting neighbourly help. I have an iphone 5 running ios10 so the older phone could be the issue but I still wondered if it could be looked at.