• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.46

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.46. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

m4rt1n

Adept
Looking forward to the improvements, especially with the fellowship adventures.

A little disappointed that the Building Graphics error on the app "Frozen Giants Shrine appears as the Ice Temple" is not included in the mobile update @Muf-Muf

DeletedUser4636

I play on UK servers en1,2 & 3 and I have issue logging-in right now.
It allows me in, I collect my productions and can not reset them to start again, when I refresh the game opens as I never collected anything.

Not happy !!! We in middle of short event and the time for doing tasks counts.

I think the update is not helping, might actually effected the servers ......ooouuch

DeletedUser4636

Here you go can not get the Workshops to start production on en2 server.
and mobile version - will not even open any en servers , get message something went wrong !! quick fix please - Event !!

EOcS08fOSXGKsD-0o0Zv_w.png

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks so much for fixing the issue I reported! I do appreciate this as I witnessed a horrible fight over just such an issue in a FS this past fall
Looking forward to the improvements, especially with the fellowship adventures.

A little disappointed that the Building Graphics error on the app "Frozen Giants Shrine appears as the Ice Temple" is not included in the mobile update @Muf-Muf
We always try to fix as many bugs as we can, but we can unfortunately not always fix all in one update. That said, @m4rt1n, this building graphic will very likely still be fixed with the 1.46 app version, as a result of other changes that were made.

I play on UK servers en1,2 & 3 and I have issue logging-in right now.
It allows me in, I collect my productions and can not reset them to start again, when I refresh the game opens as I never collected anything.

Not happy !!! We in middle of short event and the time for doing tasks counts.

I think the update is not helping, might actually effected the servers ......ooouuch
If you are still having these issues, could you please get in touch with our Support Team? That way, we can have a closer look at your situation. Thank you in advance!

DeletedUser4499

What was wrong with the Trader? I really liked how it was sorted by goods rather than Trader. I could immediately see if my wanted good was offered- now I need to click through all pages to see if it's available. :(

Is it possible to change it back or give us the option to sort it by whatever is better suited for us?

Nymis

Alchemist
"Last but not least, we deleted the confirmation window when declining the cycling quests of the Fellowship Adventures."

HALLELUJAH!!!

DeletedUser4030

Regarding the mobile app, when do you plan to include messages, access to Ancient Wonders, and access to the Magic Academy? I realize this will be a lot of work. I\m not complaining about the app because I think it is awesome, but others in my Fellowships are wishing for the updates to include the 3 things mentioned above. There are quite a few people who either don't have access to a computer, are too ill to sit at one, or just like the mobile app (usually on their phone because it is always with them) lol. I love the app so far! I have a Kindle Fire with a 9" screen, so I am not limited by the small screens like on phones. Visits are a breeze, collecting goods and supplies, ditto. One of my FS members commented that the trader is confusing because it does not list things by boosted goods, so I guess that could be considered for a future update - not a big deal to me right now.

Anyway good job so far, I'll be watching for future updates to the app with interest. And thanks for giving us an alternate way to play the game!

Deleted User - 1634960

Hi, all
Players are reminded that it is always a good idea to clear your browser cache after an update. If files have been changed your game may not load the right version. Also, it is a good idea to be logged out of the game before clearing the cache. Out-of-date files that have already been loaded will not be changed by the clearance until the next login.:eek:

Those looking for changes in the mobile version are reminded that the release schedule is different for that version (as are the features). But 1.46 should be out for mobile in the next few days (hopefully).:)

Players have been crying for a way to avoid the poor Trades that many players post. The Trader is now sorted first by the quality of the Trade, so that the first pages are all the 3 star trades, then the 2 stars, and you can stop when you don't want to see the bad ones. This may start out as confusing, as the rest of the sort order is not clear at the moment, but at least you won't be accidentally accepting bad Trades any more. ;)

Lelanya

Mentor
Hi, all

Players have been crying for a way to avoid the poor Trades that many players post. The Trader is now sorted first by the quality of the Trade, so that the first pages are all the 3 star trades, then the 2 stars, and you can stop when you don't want to see the bad ones. This may start out as confusing, as the rest of the sort order is not clear at the moment, but at least you won't be accidentally accepting bad Trades any more. ;)
Could we have a filter do you think? Sort by F/S sort by acceptability

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
If I'm searching for a specific good in the trader, I want to have them grouped by nature of the offered ones first then on nature of demanded ones, not by amount of stars... this is a ridiculous, unefficient, stupid, unconscious DISprovement... Roll it back. :mad:

And no, this may not start as confusing... it's useless
trader1.png

and wrongly implemented because the goods with same stars aren't sorted anymore...

What do we need for the trader ?
1. goods sorted on the offer kind (Marble then steel, then planks, etc)
2. inside same offer kind, goods sorted on the demand kind (see above parenthesis)
3. inside same offered/demanded good combo, sort by rating then by size...
4. the checkbox to filter FS is nice as well as the filter on kind of good

Why don't you improve first YOUR braincode before to invent stupid game imdisprovement ? Just ask us what we want, we know it, you definitely don't... And just in case you forgot, there is a forum called "Ideas and suggestions"...

Last edited:

DeletedUser4646

The changes to the trader seem illogical to me. I quite liked it the way it was. Now the first 12 pages are all cross tier trades because people have 'knocked a few off' to make them 3* (but not in my eyes fair). Once I get to the realistic (same tier) trades that I am after, there appears to be no sensible order to the way they are listed, so I am having to wade through everything to try and find what I need. The whole system is very confusing and time consuming, I would prefer if it could be returned to its original format.