• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.42

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

m4rt1n

Adept
I received the help pop up this morning on an AW, when I got the kp and used it last night, 8 hours ago so there was some delay as I played for another hour after the AW of my fellow was finished.
Also I still have no people on my streets.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I would prefer not to be treated as a toddler and be given an explanation of what those "set bonus" items and numbers refer to and how they might affect ones game. I think I can understand the coins number , but that's all.
There isn't much to say about it yet. We will, of course, announce more details when we have more information to give.

Any news regarding Adventures on Live servers ?
No, not yet. Keep an eye on the Announcements section of the forums and/or the ingame news to stay up-to-date with the latest news.

Also I still have no people on my streets.
That sounds like your city graphic settings might be on 'low' or 'medium'. They have to be on 'high' for citizens to walk your streets.

Deleted User - 106219

That sounds like your city graphic settings might be on 'low' or 'medium'. They have to be on 'high' for citizens to walk your streets.
In all three of my cities City Graphic Quality is set to High (yes, I checled). In all three there are no people walking on the streets. Definitely sounds like a bug.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
In all three of my cities City Graphic Quality is set to High (yes, I checled). In all three there are no people walking on the streets. Definitely sounds like a bug.
Hmm, you are right. And yes, that is a bug, and we've forwarded it. :)

Deleted User - 106219

Since it's happening on Beta too I made a bug report about it there.

m4rt1n

Adept
@Muf-Muf I always have the settings on high as I have a gaming pc with dedicated graphics.

I double checked the settings, and still no people on my streets. There are people on my flower lane in the fairies settlement however.

To add, the people in the streets vanished with the update and I don't see them when visiting neighbours or fellows either.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4816

is the new FSA going to start on monday?
is it really that hard to let us know a few days upfront if its going to or not?

DeletedUser2112

• From now on, you will be notified in game when ever you receive some rewards for helping a player upgrade an Ancient Wonder even if you're not online when this is triggered.
Is this really a thing? Because I have so far received 3 AW rewards and have not received a notification for any of them. Where are the notifications supposed to be? They do not appear in the Notifications window, and there is no pop up window either.

DeletedUser2112

The whole point of this improvement is that you will get the notification even if you're not online when this is triggered.

On 3 separate occasions I have logged in to find 11+ KP in my KP bar, and have not seen any notifications about completed AWs (And no, the extra KP is not from the tournament). As I have no control over when other player's AWs are completed, how would you suggest that I test it properly?

DeletedUser2112

I've been playing this game for a year or two, so you can assume that I know how it used to work in previous versions.

To summarise:
I used to get notifications about complete AWs only when I was online.
Version 1.42 is supposed to give notifications about complete AWs even if you are offline when they are triggered.
I don't.

DeletedUser4240

How else you would ever visit the forum?A little trick from a Forum keepers? ;)
Excuse me for being a bit of naughty.

DeletedUser4494

Where are my people??? They have all disappeared!?! In each of my Worlds. Seems very odd having no one home.
Hope that "Bug" is fixed soon.
Oh How do we find out where our FS's came in on the Quest's? It ended while I wasn't online and when I came in, saw nothing as to say how we did or #'s in the quest etc... I am curious.
Thanks, I know your working hard to keep all of us as pleased with the games as you can :rolleyes: and I can only imagine how hard that must be with us fickle beings we are:p

DeletedUser4118

I have the same feeling! My people also just disappeared all of a sudden. I feel a bit abandoned. haha. I like to think they are on a well deserved holiday and they will come back soon :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4528

Where are my people??? They have all disappeared!?! In each of my Worlds. Seems very odd having no one home.

The peoples have all run away, but do not worry, we will force them back, kicking and screaming if we have to with the next update .

Oh How do we find out where our FS's came in on the Quest's? It ended while I wasn't online and when I came in, saw nothing as to say how we did or #'s in the quest etc... I am curious.
/QUOTE]

If you click on the rankings screen (top left of your game), there is a handy tab for the last Fellowship Adventure which shows you just how you did .

DeletedUser2112

I've been playing this game for a year or two, so you can assume that I know how it used to work in previous versions.

To summarise:
I used to get notifications about complete AWs only when I was online.
Version 1.42 is supposed to give notifications about complete AWs even if you are offline when they are triggered.
I don't.
Yesterday 27 KP in my bar - no notification as to where they came from.
Today 18 KP in my bar - no notification.