• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.42

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming changes of version 1.42.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Kimelve

Spellcaster
What's the 'Set Bonus' information about - it appears when you hover over a residence. Not sure if it is part of this update, but I haven't noticed it before. What do the numbers listed there mean? They don't correspond to my inventory...

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
You can ignore those numbers, they do not mean anything. It appears that this accidentally slipped into our version, and we're working to resolve that. :)

DeletedUser441

Strange that the "set bonus" , whatever that is :confused:, is lit up differently from residence to residence ! If you hover over one res' then over another , then back to the first , the highlighted figures change every time , not staying the same on any res'. What the Flipping heck is going on ?
Muf-Muf saying these mean nothing is ridiculous. They must have some significance ! :mad:

Mine read : Marble 11560 - Orcs 4711 - Coins 28900 - KP 3.

Anyone else have these strange numbers ?

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
Some secret future update to residence output's maybe that slipped in early by accident. :p

DeletedUser2761

I'm glad others have noticed the "Set Bonus" as well, but it appears it means nothing

m4rt1n

Adept
Game is not loading for me now after several attempts. *oops, a problem occurred" :(

Edit, loading now, but I still have the set bonus, only with different values now. :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser4528

The set bonus is quite simple.

If you have 1 of each type of Pumpkin Building, Thats 1 pumpkin house, 1 pumpkin workshop, 1 pumpkin field and 1 pumpkin farm, then you get a set bonus of 25% on the total produced over the standard production time of 17 mins, and having 5 of each gives you a set bonus of 50%, which can be used on the carrot buildings .

DeletedUser3097

simples.jpeg

Sounds reasonable to me.

DeletedUser4963

Is this a joke or am I not getting something?
first the elvenar team says it means nothing then they say it has something to do with pumpkin and carrot buildings?
very confused.

I also noticed they light up to different amount on buildings. I have all mine light up on some and have noticed no change

DeletedUser4528

Is this a joke or am I not getting something?
first the elvenar team says it means nothing then they say it has something to do with pumpkin and carrot buildings?
very confused.

My comment is but a light hearted joke, in that we are being told it means nothing, so I literally made up something to fit.

m4rt1n

Adept
It appears to be fixed now, for me anyway in Arendyll.

Last edited:

DeletedUser441

I would prefer not to be treated as a toddler and be given an explanation of what those "set bonus" items and numbers refer to and how they might affect ones game. I think I can understand the coins number , but that's all.

m4rt1n

Adept
I just noticed, what with the bigger bug earlier, but I no longer have any residents walking in my streets, just a few fairies walking around on the flower lane. :confused:

Deleted User - 106219

Every update fixes some bugs and breaks other working things.
So it was with attack and defense modifiers of the units, now the description of wonders in overview tab is disappeared.
View attachment 2240
I hate to tell you, but that's not a bug. The description of all buildings (not just AWs) can now be seen by pointing at the "I" in the upper right corner of the building's picture. This is working as intended (whether we like it or not).