• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.39

Pauly7

Magus
These 2 quotes have me thinking. Could it be that the divs have actually changed things so that you will only get the 3 chests if you visit loads of neighbours ? If that is right then what they are actually doing is FORCING us to do NH if we want what is rightfully ours to begin with. This could mean we are being forced to do more than 30 visits to get the amount of goods that 30 visits would give us. If this is indeed what they have done then they can take their bellspire and ram it where the sun never shines and just to make sure it goes far enough up they can follow it up with their bloody game as well.
Also... I have no doubt you still won't get the chests if you do the NH on the mobile app. If so they're once again contradicting themselves as they have said that part of the reason they're doing it is because NH is much quicker to give.

Killiak

Artisan
The appeal of the Great Bell Spire just went down the drain. I consider it a waste of space now, even after all the KP I invested into it BECAUSE it was a nice way to get some extra resources.
Last time the AW were changed it was widely debated and you took a lot of time to get it right, so that AW's were MEANINGFUL and worth time spent on it. You hear me here?; you got it right dammit!.
And now you drop this misguided change on us that turns The Great Bell Spire into the Great Shitheap. Basically, we cannot trust that any of the AW's we spent so much time and effort on will actually be worth a damn in the future.

And doing this change BEFORE you change the NH system? Way to FAIL.

Again Inno; communication and fairness goes a lot further in maintaining your playerbase. You are doing the opposite and this is the kind of thing that pisses off your players considerably.
Looking at the beta forum, people gave you a tremendous amount of justified flak for for it and yet you still dare to push it onto the live servers. I told you this before; stop being stupid. Stop fixing what isn't broken!

Last edited:

Timneh

Artisan
Because this change has generated so much negative feedback Inno will just do the normal thing and become ostriches and stick their heads in the sand untill it all goes away. There are so many things that have been shown to be wrong about this change and the things they have claimed that if they acknowledge any of it they will have to back down and admit they screwed it up big time and that is something they just don't do.
They are probably hoping that the start of the new event on thursday will make everyone forget about this farce of a change.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 384643

I got the three treasure chests within 12 NH visits, just like before. Also noticed that after I open a treasure chest and got like 1010 steel, the next city I gave NH another 1010 steel was added. Either this indication was faulty somehow, or I did in fact get 6x goods with NH. Though of course this still doesn't compare to the amount of goods I got before this change.

And I don't know if this was just a coincidence, but I didn't get any Tier 3 goods from the chests; just 2x steel and 1x scrolls.

m4rt1n

Adept
I got the three treasure chests within 12 NH visits, just like before. Also noticed that after I open a treasure chest and got like 1010 steel, the next city I gave NH another 1010 steel was added. Either this indication was faulty somehow, or I did in fact get 6x goods with NH. Though of course this still doesn't compare to the amount of goods I got before this change.

And I don't know if this was just a coincidence, but I didn't get any Tier 3 goods from the chests; just 2x steel and 1x scrolls.

I got 1x Steel and 2x Crystal from my 3 chests that I got visiting just 5 of my fellows. No T3 goods to be seen. I didn't need to visit any of my neighbours then, but did using the app once I had the chests from PC visits to fill my gold.

I dislike the change though and see the only reason for a Bell Spire now is to increase the neighbourly help duration.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
They are probably hoping that the start of the new event on thursday will make everyone forget about this farce of a change
Whether intentional or not this sort of thing does happen... This all flared up a week ago and then the stop-starting Fellowship Adventures took the conversation away from this... For a few days anyway.

DeletedUser3098

First they screw with the diamonds, then they screw with the trader, now they screw with the goods again. Perhaps they have run out of positive ideas to make the game better. Even as I speak they are sneaking in diamond changes under the radar, where 11.000 diamonds were the norm they are now showing as a bonus which means the new norm is 7500-8250. No mention of that, they just did it. Time to stop buying diamonds.

I am certainly not a fan of the new changes to the Crystal Lighthouse / Bell Spire. I worked hard to get that AW and now you have made it useless, I may as well get rid of it. Not funny Elvenar!!!!

Timneh

Artisan
I have just done my NH and now that i don't need to bother doing all my neighbourhood because i have no incentive anymore it has only taken me 45 mins or so instead of about 2 hours so thanks Inno for saving me 1hr 15 mins per day.
Now i may not be the worlds best at maths but when i went to school 115 x 10 = 1150 so Inno why did i only get 1146 goods in each of the 3 chests ? Also the goods were not added to my inventory untill i did NH on the city after the one where i got the chest. Not only have you brought in a really shite change you couldn't even get the bloody thing right. Complete moronic cretins.

m4rt1n

Adept
Now the Bellspire is no where near as useful as before, I suggest it be reduced in size from (4x6) to a slimmer (3x4). :)

Thezza

Spellcaster
I tell you what annoys the hell out of me..I will now delete my CL. losing all those 100s of KPs lovingly put into it over months and months. I will build a new, different one in its place, and again spend months and months feeding it KPs so it can grow big and strong. But I don't have loads of cheating push accounts to get it done quicker!!!
The things that do 'skew# and unbalance the game they will do nothing about...yet they mess with this..why??? DIAMONDS....buy your DIAMONDS people!!!

Timneh

Artisan
I tell you what annoys the hell out of me..I will now delete my CL. losing all those 100s of KPs lovingly put into it over months and months. I will build a new, different one in its place, and again spend months and months feeding it KPs so it can grow big and strong. But I don't have loads of cheating push accounts to get it done quicker!!!
The things that do 'skew# and unbalance the game they will do nothing about...yet they mess with this..why??? DIAMONDS....buy your DIAMONDS people!!!

I'm not sure it is worth building any AWs now. The chances are that in the near future the divs will decide that they are too good and make them all worthless again, and that will be hundreds more KPs wasted.

Timneh

Artisan
You are correct LadyTatters, instead of getting goods for every city you visit to do NH you will get 3 chests that contain 10 times the amount you got for each NH visit. That means that players who do less than 30 visits per day are getting more goods than before but players that do more than 30 NH visits per day are losing out, some in a very big way. Why have they made this change ? Just pick a random reason out of thin air, thats what Inno seem to be doing.

DeletedUser4843

Sorry folks, I may be new to this Forum, but I'm not new to InnoGames. They took Tribal wars and ruined that. They took Empires and ruined that. Why on earth am I surprised that they take a game who's USP is collaborative effort and helping your neighbours and ruined that.

I don't expect InnoGames will listen to a word of the complaints being made here. This was tested on the beta and provoked a massive negative reaction from the players, but they went ahead and rolled it out anyway.

Shaun68

Dreamer
From now on, the Ancient Wonders "Bell Spire" and "Crystal Lighthouse" will grant you higher rewards when performing Neighborly Helps.
This should actually read "will grant you far lower rewards when you do NH", unless you are a player that does very little NH then you will benefit.
This change rewards the lazy and punishes the active players and it is the biggest pile of BS to hit this game since the battle redesign and the wholesaler change. This is going to hurt new and smaller players as the people that used to visit all their neighbours have just had any incentive to do so removed.
If the game divs are so convinced that most players that have the bellspire/lighthouse do NH to help out and be nice to their neighbours then let them hold a poll and let the players themselves vote on why they do NH, is it to be nice or is it to get the extra goods, i personally do it to get the extra goods. Also in that poll they could ask players why they built the bellspire/lighthouse in the first place.
I can not see how the divs can claim that most players do NH to be helpful and nice to neighbours, what are they basing that assumption on ? The reason that players do NH it a totally personal thing and there can be no game data to support this claim so it would be very interesting to hear how they came up with this assumption.
Why have they brought in this change? That is a very good question because even the divs don't seem to know, they have come up with several different reasons so far, the first one that it would make their job easier to track the AW is most likely the real one. They probably sat in their little office one day and thought hey if we make a change to the bellspire/lighthouse it will make our jobs a bit easier, it will hurt a lot of players but so what, it will still be better for us so lets do it anyway.

Shaun68

Dreamer
From now on, the Ancient Wonders "Bell Spire" and "Crystal Lighthouse" will grant you higher rewards when performing Neighborly Helps.
This should actually read "will grant you far lower rewards when you do NH", unless you are a player that does very little NH then you will benefit.
This change rewards the lazy and punishes the active players and it is the biggest pile of BS to hit this game since the battle redesign and the wholesaler change. This is going to hurt new and smaller players as the people that used to visit all their neighbours have just had any incentive to do so removed.
If the game divs are so convinced that most players that have the bellspire/lighthouse do NH to help out and be nice to their neighbours then let them hold a poll and let the players themselves vote on why they do NH, is it to be nice or is it to get the extra goods, i personally do it to get the extra goods. Also in that poll they could ask players why they built the bellspire/lighthouse in the first place.
I can not see how the divs can claim that most players do NH to be helpful and nice to neighbours, what are they basing that assumption on ? The reason that players do NH it a totally personal thing and there can be no game data to support this claim so it would be very interesting to hear how they came up with this assumption.
Why have they brought in this change? That is a very good question because even the divs don't seem to know, they have come up with several different reasons so far, the first one that it would make their job easier to track the AW is most likely the real one. They probably sat in their little office one day and thought hey if we make a change to the bellspire/lighthouse it will make our jobs a bit easier, it will hurt a lot of players but so what, it will still be better for us so lets do it anyway.
I help over a hundred neighbours every night so my rewards have been cut to about a quarter. Why not make the amount of gift chests proportional to the number of cities helped. You get three if you help ten, a hundred or a thousand(Presumably).

Redberry

Seeker
I totally agree with what has gone before - do you see one comment agreeing and approving the change? One of my fellows was visiting 150 neighbours plus the fellowship daily, another was getting 200k goods a day and is now down to 9990 - the developers must remember that they are here for the players and without players they don't get a salary at the end of the month. Total BS.